Elektrostudio - Polish FREE 10VSTI PACK

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i don't believe my ears. very good synths. thanks a lot for this package :clap:

Musical Gym: Seems you've post link to older link actually ;) Just read whole story from the beginning.

Love the GUI's-LOVE the noise. May be SF's on some (possibly CK's wavetable madness, but that's some nice wiring bud. You are in my prayers this month. Thanks in Polish
dziękuję

These are some of the best retro sounding synths I have heard in a long time. I can finally make that 1960s science fiction/secret agent/ beach movie soundtrack that I have been dying to do.

Great way to end a stressful work week. Cheers to the developer.

Micromoon just killed me - it's the bad mo...fuc... fat killer :) :D

String Machine is very nice too.

Poland wins today :D

Rythymus is just killing me. I'll be up late tonight....

See the remaining 5

VSTJuNkiE wrote:THx for these :) Btw, ppl will prolly be more keen ta download these as dll's instead of exe. Too many ppl get burned by viruses that way. Just my 2 cents.
A virus, trojan or spyware can easily enough be hidden in a DLL. Some hosts insist on running as an administrator in order to function effectively, or it can just sneak stuff into your startup, etc.

Doug
Logic is a pretty flower that smells bad - Spock, in "I, Mudd"

For a good time click http://www.belindabedekovic.com/video_fl_en.htm

dougsyo wrote:
VSTJuNkiE wrote:THx for these :) Btw, ppl will prolly be more keen ta download these as dll's instead of exe. Too many ppl get burned by viruses that way. Just my 2 cents.
A virus, trojan or spyware can easily enough be hidden in a DLL. Some hosts insist on running as an administrator in order to function effectively, or it can just sneak stuff into your startup, etc.

Doug
I checked the dll's with avast!, nothing found.
Or2v and Rythmus from the pack are infectious as black plague though

8)

Jazz Franco wrote:
dougsyo wrote:
Doug
I checked the dll's with avast!, nothing found.
Or2v and Rythmus from the pack are infectious as black plague though
8)
Checked with Antivir and VirusTotal.com: nothing found.
ImageImage

On the download page, it says "Katalog: demo". Makes me wonder if these are intended as demos for a commercial product?

SE made, all of them (for those curious) - scanned clean against NOD32 antivirus with defs from yesterday.

Checked with AVG 8.5 and Panda Active Scan 2.0 and found nothing .

Very impressive!

Kaspersky 8 finds nothing.

Return to “Instruments”