Arguru Voyager - New Skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TYVM!!! Lime, this iz AWESOME :love:

THe old GUI was such a beast and you've really REALLY tamed it! Nice 8)

Great work (as always) :tu:

Laatah :ud:
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

Oh Hell Yeah!!! My Favorite Freeware Synth just got the Skin it Deserves and should of had from the very beginning! 8) :D :hail:

Has any1 figured out how to select presets? I know ya right clik to load but I don't see a way to scroll or select individual presets? AND I'm getting NO sound outta Voyager either. Not in FL or Minihost? Anybody? THx :)

I had the same issue as you but when I installed according to the steps in the first post everything started to work. The thing I missed was to move the origninal Voyager.dll file to the Asseca/asData/plugins folder.

I guess you need to use your host to change the presets, I didn't need to use the mGui because Asseca helped me out but I think it might be possible to make some "next" and "prev" presets arrows on the gui. (is that doable Asseca?)
Last edited by Limeflavour on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

offensive-teenager wrote:And you did this without asking permission from arguru first? I think this is clearly a copyright violation!
I think he would have been positive about skinning Voyager since he wanted to change the gui but didn't have the time to do it. (from what I've read on these forums)

Also, the Voyager.dll file is untouched! mGui is controlling the new gui part and overlays the old gui. (if I got things right)

How do you adjust whether the filters are serial or parallel?

EDIT: Found it at the bottom :oops: cheers!

Limeflavour wrote:I had the same issue as you but when I installed according to the steps in the first post everything started to work. The thing I missed was to move the origninal Voyager.dll file to the Asseca/asData/plugins folder.
:oops: Ok got it!! I had the original Voyager.dll in tha Voyager1.1 folder that extracts with it and put inside the /plugins folder. Which was WRONG(!)
Limeflavour wrote:I guess you need to use your host to change the presets, I didn't need to use the mGui because Asseca helped me out but I think there might be possible to make some "next" and "prev" presets arrows on the gui. (is that doable Asseca?)
*EDIT!!!!!* NEVERMIND :oops: Apparently the Polish part of me iz on a roll today :roll: All in all anutha FANTASTIC gui design by Lime :D
Last edited by VSTJuNkiE on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

offensive-teenager wrote:And you did this without asking permission from arguru first? I think this is clearly a copyright violation!
Don't worry Lime :wink:

Just a classic case of :troll: -ing. There always seems to be "one" in every thread. :roll:

LBN wrote:
You took the Picard right out of my mouth.

oops, that came out wrong... :hihi:

TristezaOrange wrote:
LBN wrote:
You took the Picard right out of my mouth.

oops, that came out wrong... :hihi:
Like tha captains "log", eh? :o

LBN wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :hihi: :)

Also, since this guy looks like a linux user, (cue Annabelle Nolwenns 'Theremin Diva' Voyager preset for irony, the following line in the Voyager_GUI.ini file will get this
great new gui working in Reaper and Cantabile, if not other linuxified vst hosts:

VST-1=plugins/Voyager/Voyager.dll

and if you have all the public Voyager presets, use this line to start with a sweet Nolwenn collection:

defaultBank=presets\Voyager\voyager_nolwenn_bank02.txb

Many thanks to Asseca and Limeflavour, Arguru, and the many fine sound designers :)

Dark Synvox is a good one from the above mentioned collection.

Question, the empty space on the bottom left, could this be modified to hold sized.jpgs/pngs, nest to the name, in case people who new the author, and had photos of him, could put some there if desired? The logo of his name is an excellent design!
Last edited by glokraw on Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The preset "Syncphony" is tha best freeware sync patch I've heard :o

BFunKu wrote:Oh Hell Yeah!!! My Favorite Freeware Synth just got the Skin it Deserves and should of had from the very beginning! 8) :D :hail:
...and there was great rejoicing throughout the kingdom 8) :D 8)

glokraw wrote: Question, the empty space on the bottom left, could this be modified to hold sized.jpgs/pngs, nest to the name, in case people who new the author, and had photos of him, could put some there if desired? The logo of his name is an excellent design!
Yes, this is very easy to do by yourself if you wish to.
Go to the Asseca/asData/skins/lfVoyager/ folder, here you can find all the images used in the skin, open the background png and add a photo or whatever you like to that section of the gui.

As I'm flipping through presets, I just can't believe how GOOD Voyager sounds :-o Arguru is def a master synth designer :love: Just think, if this skin had been around when it was released. Wish I had been using this years ago.

Return to “Instruments”