Arguru Voyager - New Skin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah! I was doing the same when "finetuning" the skin, it sounds amazing.

So you found a way to change the presets now?
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

VSTJuNkiE wrote:As I'm flipping through presets, I just can't believe how GOOD Voyager sounds :-o Arguru is def a master synth designer :love: Just think, if this skin had been around when it was released. Wish I had been using this years ago.
Some great instruments have been designed, but then presented with airport carpet for a gui :hihi:

Limeflavour wrote:
glokraw wrote: Question, the empty space on the bottom left, could this be modified to hold sized.jpgs/pngs, nest to the name, in case people who new the author, and had photos of him, could put some there if desired? The logo of his name is an excellent design!
Yes, this is very easy to do by yourself if you wish to.
Go to the Asseca/asData/skins/lfVoyager/ folder, here you can find all the images used in the skin, open the background png and add a photo or whatever you like to that section of the gui.

nevermind..got it.. :)

Limeflavour wrote:So you found a way to change the presets now?
Yeah, after I put the original Voyager.dll where it was SUPPOSED to be( :oops: )!

Everythings workin' FINE now Lime :D I went back an edited my post :wink:
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

glokraw wrote:
VSTJuNkiE wrote:As I'm flipping through presets, I just can't believe how GOOD Voyager sounds :-o Arguru is def a master synth designer :love: Just think, if this skin had been around when it was released. Wish I had been using this years ago.
Some great instruments have been designed, but then presented with airport carpet for a gui :hihi:
I think I would of remembered one with a carpet for a GUI! :hihi:

Yeah, I know what ya mean. That's why I think at least a "decent" GUI should come wit EVERY plug :wink:

But then again, if they did, then what would poor Limeflavor do wit all those GUI skillz :?: :wink:
KVR >Gear Slutz! Change my mind! :clap:

After changing the skin once some of the elements on the bottom right corner became "drag and drop"..I was able to place them anywhere in the GUI... I doubt that was intentional eh?. :hihi:
I had to reload the plug to fix it..

Yes, this is because of mGui. If you rightclick on the gui and the click on the "arrow" symbol, you can move all the objects around. I would suggest to anyone that they do not activate that mode.
Asseca might know more but I think this function is not removable.

Ah ok thanks..didn't know that.. ;)

Has anyone got this to work with Energy XT version 1?

LBN wrote:
offensive-teenager wrote:And you did this without asking permission from arguru first? I think this is clearly a copyright violation!
best reaction ever :D :lol: :lol:
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

Thank you.

Limeflavour wrote:Yes, this is because of mGui. If you rightclick on the gui and the click on the "arrow" symbol, you can move all the objects around. I would suggest to anyone that they do not activate that mode.
Asseca might know more but I think this function is not removable.
in asData\skins\lfVoyager\_lfVoyager.thm, place a semi-colon ";" after the "=" in line 11:
=;0,-1,_knob,v~Design,232,3,'',B-design

this will remove the design button from the properties-panel

hint: there is also a design-button on the skin which is currently disabled:
=;0,0,_knob,v-Design,457,631,'',B-design
Last edited by asseca on Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

VSTJuNkiE wrote:Has any1 figured out how to select presets? I know ya right clik to load but I don't see a way to scroll or select individual presets? AND I'm getting NO sound outta Voyager either. Not in FL or Minihost? Anybody? THx :)
in the .SKN file, remove the ";" from the following lines:
=0,0,_txtbtn,v~prvPst,20,4,'<',B-txtbtnSq
=0,0,_txtbtn,v~nxtPst,56,4,'>',B-txtbtnSq
=0,0,_txtlbl,v-PrstName,75,4,'',F-preset

if you have NOT disabled the design-button. you can then move the preset-buttons + preset-label where you want them.

Thanks! I will add a presethandler on the top bar of the gui, then I will disable the "edit" mode aswell :)

Return to “Instruments”