OSC9-Gargoyle - Vote now!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cool!! I'll see what I can do! :)

Oh! ... Are patches rendered in gargoyle gonna work with G2?? :?

Congrats Ah_Dziz :party:

Well deserved !

Loved your track ! :love:

thanks a bunch yeager. i was excited about using gargoyle again after all these years. Everyone did a great job with it.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

Congrats Ah Dziz !

Fantastic OSC. I appreciate all the comments and votes on my first upload to KVR :hyper:

Cheers

likewise, I appreciate the comments and votes re. my track ... even though I got thrashed :) .... maybe now you know how much I appreciate, you might give me more next time :hihi:

Anyway, I scored a 500w power amp and a roland midi pickup on ebay for less than £100 today, so I dont care!!

tattiemannie wrote:Cool!! I'll see what I can do! :)

No its a completely different Plug. You will need to PM me if you are interested

Congrats Ah Dziz, you're a worthy winner.
Thanks for tattiemannie for organizing the OSC and everybody who donated prizes!
Was my first time participation, and I think I will enjoy joining many more to come. :)

Xenobioz has won a copy of Max Synths' Cryologic for his second place showing.... well done! :tu:

I've moved all the Gargoyle tracks to a folder in the 'previous OSC tracks' archive.... here.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/15659507/e5f ... racks.html

If for any reason you do not wish to have your tracks remain freely available via the archive, then gimme a shout.

Just a reminder that you can find all relevant links to OSCs past and present by clicking the 4shared link in my sig below, and downloading the text file titled 'One-Synth-Challenge links'

ianweb123 wrote:
tattiemannie wrote:Cool!! I'll see what I can do! :)

No its a completely different Plug. You will need to PM me if you are interested
PM sent - sounds fun :D

tattiemannie wrote:
I scored a 500w power amp and a roland midi pickup on ebay for less than £100 today, so I dont care!!
Nice buy! I still need a midi guitar setup, a friend bought a guitar to midi cable about a year ago but still hasn't used it, I'm trying to decide if I should
get midi pick up or just the cable. I never was much good at installing guitar pick ups, good thing I never tried it on a Paul Reed Smith :D...not that I ever owned one :(

tattiemannie wrote: OSCs past and present
uhh, that folder should be "The ghosts of OSCs past, present and future" :D

Ian .. pm sent :)

njon .... pm sent re your prize! be good to hear back from you so I know whats left for mouxbar and kukla.... ( and get this comp tied up and out of the way :hihi: )

njon has won 'ultimate dance' - Sylenth soundbank by rob lee... :)

OK, we have a tie for 4th place, but I have taken the decision to offer mouxbar first choice of the remaining prizes on account of the the fact he spent more time in a higher position than kukla for the duration of the vote ... but it was a very slight advantage!

Damn, my computer got a virus and I missed the finale while it was being fixed :(
Congratulations to the winner(s)!!!!!! :)

Return to “Instruments”