Found a link on youtube!
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x2n798xam9u8 ... x3HIa?dl=0
Thanks.
It seems that that is Version .505.
Really would like to see V2

Is ZI a standalone or a VST?
32 or 64bit?
Windows 10 ok?

It mentions in the 1492 video that B. Keizer's variant is "open source." Who is B. Keizer, and is this actually true?

That is what I read about a second version, supposedly from the dev.

Some answers:
-is a Max program, but the download has everything you'll need to run it, no need to download a runtime version or full version of Max
-uses Java for its programming parts, so JRE 6 or higher required
-current version: 0505 (sorry about that stupid version number, it should be version 1 or 1.0 or something)
-is a 32-bit program and originally developed in Windows XP, running it myself on a 64-bit Windows 7 computer
-should be working under Windows 10
-I am B.Keizer aka bronswerk aka developer of Zyklus Improvisor
-currently working on a version 2 but development goes up and down.

Nice to see you posting about it! Are there any tutorials anywhere that give more of an overview about how improvisator works? I've browsed through the manual, but its basically an explanation of every configuration and GUI item and not really an explanation at a higher level of how this program works. I've been intrigued about it for years, but don't even know how to get started.
Last edited by Dewdman42 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MacPro 5,1 12core x 3.46ghz-96gb MacOS 12.2 (opencore), X32+AES16e-50

i' m really interested in ZYKLUS but i dont know where to download it!!! in the site indicated above it's all in finlandish i dont understand anything , do you want my address?
ciao

There's a yahoo group called zyklusimprovisor@yahoogroups.com

Yeah old I know... There's just v .5 of Zyklus.. And probably it's a rework to make it suitable to modern platforms. Since the previous version was compatible only with Win xp.

Hello,

I tried finding the Yahoo Group, but the only relevant one I could see (korooke) directed me back to this thread! Does it still exist?

Cheers,
James

jamesd wrote:Hello,

I tried finding the Yahoo Group, but the only relevant one I could see (korooke) directed me back to this thread! Does it still exist?

Cheers,
James
Perhaps FB page they have by now since yahoo groups are abandoned in that last decade.

phreaque wrote:

Cheers,
James
Perhaps FB page they have by now since yahoo groups are abandoned in that last decade.
I can't find a FB group either :(

jamesd wrote:
phreaque wrote:

Cheers,
James
I can't find a FB group either :(
You're interested in realtime music phrasing and arrangement? Smart arpeggiator? Let me show you something really cool & for free:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt3SlS6mym8

And if you're not into edm, check this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7c0nBjVJk

^^^ :D :D :D ^^^
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Thanks for the links.

However, I have been in touch with Bronswerk, who has been super helpful, and have now got ZI up and running on Win 10. :) :)

jamesd wrote:Thanks for the links.

However, I have been in touch with Bronswerk, who has been super helpful, and have now got ZI up and running on Win 10. :) :)
That's great! You found him on Facebook?
Can you tell some details? Or better yet to make a video?

Return to “Instruments”