XIls Lab PolyKB Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
PolyKB PolyKB II Player

aMUSEd wrote:This is exactly the addon bank I would like to see in NKS format now ;)
Sounds like a good idea :D

Definitely +1 for PolyKB II & +1 for Julian Ray's Kobold bank!

I really like the PolyKB II and Syn'X 2, both are awesome products

aMUSEd wrote:Unfortunately categories need a bit of work, I noticed synth pads for example gives me lots of arps and sounds that are definitely not pads.
Damn I can't even edit them myself to fix this, they are 'read only'.

Examigan wrote:I really like the PolyKB II and Syn'X 2, both are awesome products
How are the copy protection now, will users need a dongle (eLicenser or iLok) to be able to use it?

In case of iLok, can the PACE soft version be used instead (on up to three machines? )

Numanoid wrote:
Examigan wrote:I really like the PolyKB II and Syn'X 2, both are awesome products
How are the copy protection now, will users need a dongle (eLicenser or iLok) to be able to use it?

In case of iLok, can the PACE soft version be used instead (on up to three machines? )
You can choose soft Ilok option if you prefer ( Installs on up to two computers simultaneously )
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

aMUSEd wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:Unfortunately categories need a bit of work, I noticed synth pads for example gives me lots of arps and sounds that are definitely not pads.
Damn I can't even edit them myself to fix this, they are 'read only'.
Worked out a way to edit the categories to fix this, you have to copy the presets into the user content folder and scan them in, then edit them, then copy them back into the factory folder and rescan it. Only problem might be that updates will overwrite that so backup any changes. Hopefully XILS will refine their categories.

PolyKB 2.5 was just released with improved GUI, 2 new filters, and new modulation possibilities. In addition to this, it states that PolyKB II users will be eligible for upgrade to polykb III, so one can assume a new release will be coming. They are also having a sale for this release.

"PolyKB II v2.5 : What’s new ?

The graphic interface has been revamped in depth for a better workflow and clarity, and more pleasure to create sounds and tweak parameters.
2 new filter types has been added : Band Pass and High Pass, both keeping Xils exclusive zero-delay algorithms, specially adapted and taylored for the PolyKB
New modulation possibilities using the sequencer as source : now 4 tracks can be used as independent modulators.

If you don't know yet the PolyKB II:

Analog Morphing oscillators provide an unmatched quantity of different oscillators waveforms, for a fat, huge analog sound (some say that PolyKB II is the most analog sounding virtual synthesiser ever produced)
Per Voice Quad XY Modulator : The exclusive Voice XY will make each note sound different, from subtle or drastic variations
Per Voice Space XY Modulator : Position each voice precisely in the True Stereo space. And make them move. The only way to build fascinating stereo scenes, impossible to create using external effects.
Misc : 8 tracks sequencer, a powerful modulation system, a polyphonic Arpegiattor. Complete the picture to help you sculpt the most organic and expressive presets

Listen to all the demo tracks
Watch tutorial videos
Check the dongle/license free demo
Ask for a time limited full feature License

Get the PolyKB II.5 for 89€ during our Last Sale event and save 40%

Notes : All PolyKB users will be eligible to upgrade to the PolyKB III. If you buy the PKBII now, then upgrade to PKB III, you’ll save a bit more.

PolyKB II and II.5 presets will be 100% compatible with POLYKB III presets "
https://www.xils-lab.com/news/92/PolyKB ... -Sale.html

I had installed PolyKB 2.5 today (bought the plugin back in 2010) but have not played much with it yet. Anyway the new multimode filter (with LPF, BPF and HPF) seems to make this much more versatile and one of my favorite softsynths gets even better now.

Together with Syn'X 2 and also Oxium this will cover a lot of different analog style polysynth sounds. Both PolyKB II and Syn'X 2 also include a nice step sequencer.

Also looking forward to the upcoming PolyKB III that is mentioned at the page for the PolyKB 2.5 update.
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Ingonator wrote:I had installed PolyKB 2.5 today (bought the plugin back in 2010) but have not played much with it yet. Anyway the new multimode filter (with LPF, BPF and HPF) seems to make this much more versatile and one of my favorite softsynths gets even better now.

Together with Syn'X 2 and also Oxium this will cover a lot of different analog style polysynth sounds. Both PolyKB II and Syn'X 2 also include a nice step sequencer.

Also looking forward to the upcoming PolyKB III that is mentioned at the page for the PolyKB 2.5 update.

I bought PolyKB II in April when NI had the 1/2 price NKS sale,I have version 2.15? how do i get the update to 2.5? I looked on their site for an update and see nothing........

Thanks
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

kgdrum wrote:
Ingonator wrote:I had installed PolyKB 2.5 today (bought the plugin back in 2010) but have not played much with it yet. Anyway the new multimode filter (with LPF, BPF and HPF) seems to make this much more versatile and one of my favorite softsynths gets even better now.

I bought PolyKB II in April when NI had the 1/2 price NKS sale,I have version 2.15? how do i get the update to 2.5? I looked on their site for an update and see nothing........

Thanks
You have to go to the polykb product page (not store), and click the download link at the top of the page...or just go here: https://www.xils-lab.com/pages/PolyKB_D ... aller.html

kgdrum wrote:

Thanks
The download links are found at the updated Poly KB II download page:
https://www.xils-lab.com/pages/PolyKB_D ... aller.html
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

thank you! :tu:
2012 Mac Pro,3.46 Ghz,12 core 96g ,Mojave,RME, DP11.01, Logic 10.51,RME UCX, Great River ME-1NV, a few microphones,Spectrasonics, U-he Komplete12U & way too many VI's,Synths & FX galore!, UAD,Mimic Pro/SD3,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata ....

So when is Xavier going to put out a full blown wavetable synth? It's time.

Doc Brown wrote:So when is Xavier going to put out a full blown wavetable synth? It's time.
Maybe when more people ask ?

At least we're two now :help:
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Return to “Instruments”