JP6K 1.7 update (64 bit)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
adamtrance
KVRian
716 posts since 29 Sep, 2004

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:19 am

Well there is oscillator spread so if you enable both and pan the oscillator you will get the same wide supersaw like in sylenth. I have beee eeeeextremely busy with real life, but this summer Im gonna finish the new update i promise :)

ferdik
KVRist
287 posts since 14 Mar, 2004 from Sweden

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:08 am

adamtrance wrote:Well there is oscillator spread so if you enable both and pan the oscillator you will get the same wide supersaw like in sylenth. I have beee eeeeextremely busy with real life, but this summer Im gonna finish the new update i promise :)
Cool! Keep up the good work!

(and don't forgot to find a collab who can make a AU version happen ;)

PiotrPochwat
KVRist
58 posts since 27 Sep, 2010 from European Union

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:33 am

adamtrance wrote:Well there is oscillator spread so if you enable both and pan the oscillator you will get the same wide supersaw like in sylenth. I have beee eeeeextremely busy with real life, but this summer Im gonna finish the new update i promise :)

HI Adam

when you plan to release new JP6K update?
Will there be any major changes in the concept? (example roland chorus emulation etc ? )

adamtrance
KVRian
716 posts since 29 Sep, 2004

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:47 am

An update will be very soon (end of august/first week of september), I am just still waiting for a bugfix from the SynthMaker guys. There wont be any huge changes because its not designed that way, but some additional stuff which people requested, velocity, new glide mode, pitch bend range and stuff like that.

PiotrPochwat
KVRist
58 posts since 27 Sep, 2010 from European Union

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:36 am

adamtrance wrote:An update will be very soon (end of august/first week of september), I am just still waiting for a bugfix from the SynthMaker guys. There wont be any huge changes because its not designed that way, but some additional stuff which people requested, velocity, new glide mode, pitch bend range and stuff like that.

some years ago You release very nice free phazer fx. Another new FX its planned in the future ? ;) (chorus, delay, reverb or some another)

adamtrance
KVRian
716 posts since 29 Sep, 2004

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:05 am

PiotrPochwat wrote: some years ago You release very nice free phazer fx. Another new FX its planned in the future ? ;) (chorus, delay, reverb or some another)
Its planned but I will use it in a new product, and if people like them, maybe ill release it as an fx pack also :)

ranger3
KVRian
619 posts since 28 Nov, 2006

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:36 am

Great to hear the update is coming Adam,

Can't wait for it, will us, owners just get a email update, or will there be a official thread here on KVR or ur own site ?



Thanx,
RM

ranger3
KVRian
619 posts since 28 Nov, 2006

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:01 am

Adam,

Is there any new patches being added to the current sound bsnk in the JP, with the new update please ?


Cheers,
RM

adamtrance
KVRian
716 posts since 29 Sep, 2004

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:55 pm

Yes, I will announce it here, on my website, and I will send out an email to existing customers with the new info. I will also add more patches that use the new features :)

Shabdahbriah
KVRAF
4920 posts since 19 Jun, 2008 from Seattle

Post Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:39 pm

adamtrance wrote:Yes, I will announce it here, on my website, and I will send out an email to existing customers with the new info. I will also add more patches that use the new features :)
8)
Perception is the ultimate "reality" ~ but not, the ultimate Truth.

ranger3
KVRian
619 posts since 28 Nov, 2006

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:50 am

Great,

I look forward to the soon to be...update,

Cheers,
Rob

adamtrance
KVRian
716 posts since 29 Sep, 2004

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:45 am

I got very ill so I am hitting the bed the whole week, so the update slowed down, but it will speed up soon hopefully :)

Fixation
KVRer
17 posts since 3 May, 2011

Post Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:08 pm

Oh gotta remember to get that update! Hope you get better soon.

ranger3
KVRian
619 posts since 28 Nov, 2006

Post Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:41 am

Yeah,
Get well soon Adam..

ranger3
KVRian
619 posts since 28 Nov, 2006

Post Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:09 am

Any news Adam please on the synth update... It's October...


Thenx,
RM

Return to “Instruments”