Groovy Tunes Keyboard (Kontakt)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes sir. Here's a little project I did a while ago. All 8 glorious instruments where chromatically sampled, looped where applicable, and envelope releases matched to original specs and performance. Also beats were recorded and looped (forgot the tempo). The effect pads come highly recommended (especially the doggie).

As a bonus, the demo songs are also included to give you guys an idea of the awesome possibilities of this device.

All I ask is that if somebody happens to find an use for this, that I get to listen to the results :)

Download link (50.6MB):
http://www.mediafire.com/?330j4e8vivt8i5u

It's

thanks! :tu:

Any time.

I understand that this is a bit of a joke and can't be taken too seriously, but I did try to do a good job recreating the sound and behavior of the keyboard, and I learned quite a bit about Kontakt in the process of doing this. Any observations are very welcomed. I can take criticism I think 8)
It's

Thanks a lot! Good, clean (well…) fun! Seems well suited to a rockin' "Oh Macdonald had a farm…".

Best,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

cosmosis, thank you for this. I am always looking for virtual toy and inexpensive keyboards. I am in the process of learning to make 1980s-era home/indie movies (thanks to iSupr8, Super 8 [the app], Vitascene and CineLook), and stuff like this is perfect for noodling around on the soundtrack. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this.

Return to “Instruments”