Oatmeal surprise

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For all the Oatmeal fans out there, head on over to Limeflavour's site. There's something waiting for you there. I'd like to thank him for working with me on it, and I hope you all enjoy it.
Last edited by dbz on Mon May 30, 2011 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, go there now ;)
Flavours of Lime - Tasty gui design for vst plugins.

A link would be helpful: :x

http://flavoursoflime.blogspot.com/

:D

Love the Tron Legacy skin. :D Great job, guys!

Aww, you spoiled the surprise :hihi:
Glad you like it.

Limeflavour wrote:Yes, go there now ;)
Very nice work!

As this is my first time ever working on a skin - I have a new found appreciation for all the work that goes into it. Oatmeal is one of my favorite VST's, and I've been a long-time fan of the movie Tron. When I heard they were making a sequel after all these years - I thought I was dreaming. It was a long wait between the initial announcement of a sequel and when it came out in theaters. I'm not a graphic artist, but I did the best I possibly could to make this look awesome. This is my small contribution to everyone out there who loves Tron and Oatmeal. Hopefully it will inspire others much the same way they have inspired me.

Beautiful work as always LimeFlavour, and great concept dbz! Love the look and feel! The 2-in-1 view was interesting too! Thanks for all!

SciFiArtMan

Awesome!

Shiiiiiieeeeet!
This is a nice surprise the afternoon before a long weekend. :)

Very slick work, as always.
A thousand thanks!
ImageImageImageImage

Wow, nice design... This might actually make Oatmeal *usable* ! ;)
http://sendy.bandcamp.com/releases < My new album at Bandcamp! Now pay what you like!

That was one of my aims in doing this. I'm hoping this will get more people to use Oatmeal. There are a few soundbanks available for it, but it's capable of a lot more. I've done a whole bunch of presets for it and hope to someday release a best-of collection. But in the meantime, I encourage others to see what they can do with it, and share their "findings" with the rest of us. :)

dbz wrote:Aww, you spoiled the surprise :hihi:
Glad you like it.
Uh, oops. Sorry, man. I was a bit hasty with the reply. :) I grabbed it right after seeing the post, installed it, went "wow, cool!", and wanted to pay my respect.

Tron was a source of inspiration for me years ago as a kid as well--it's cropped up here and there on other projects, music-related or not. Again, good stuff!

Nicely done skin (as always) 8)

I <3 Oatmeal.

(having some now... with raisins)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

It'a cool synth and this is a really shiny brilliant looking skin - thanks a lot!
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Return to “Instruments”