Corona synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Corona

BFunKu wrote:I'm really liking this Corona Synth. Yeah it does have a little "brightness" issue, but its not that big of deal. It sounds Awesome really High-Quality for the most part. If I had 1 request it would be for an apeggiator with step sequencing capabilities. There is still plenty of room space-wise for one on the synth. Maybe above the filter envelope section? That would be a good place for it. 8)
Doesn't your sequencer provide an arpeggiator? Sonar X1 has a very detailed midi arpeggiator. I rather work with sequencer built-in one, it provides more possibilities.

Corona doesn't pass AU val in Logic 8... FYI. Oh, and the debate over the UI is really funny. I can't find a single thing wrong, different, unusual etc. etc. with the UI. ...and I wouldn't have given it a second thought, had I not noticed this thread at KVR... where the "drama" never ends! :roll:

DHR53, check your PM inbox please.

The new demo should pass Logic 8 validation. Re-download and try.

It passed the linux-wine-reaper validation, and the sounds are excellent! :)

Hey glokraw, I'm interested about that Linxu-Wine, can you check your PM inbox please?

I don't have time to demo every new synth out there. It's 2011, where are the embedded showcase videos? There aren't even any flash players for the mp3 demos so I could just click and play. :( I hate to sound harsh but this lack of easy introduction to a new product makes this new synths first impression seem uninteresting compared to all the other new stuff that has tons of tutorial videos where you can actually see and hear how the synth works.

MP3 demos at the site use flash and all the major browsers are supported, and there is a details section where you can get a brief idea of how the synth works until showcase videos are uploaded.

I'm not demoing this synth unless I get ice cream. And a pony.

No flash clicky-things for MP3 demos please! I can't listen to demos on my iPad!

...okay so the program isn't *for* an iPad but you know... the desktop doesn't exactly travel well to my favorite "office" away from my office.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

It's funny that I can play them on my iPad just fine!

@Liero, if you are using IE or Firefox, you should get a Firefox mp3 inline extension or upgrade to Chrome :)

So can I. So they are not relying on Adobe Flash player? Some web pages with Flash animations are not viewable.

Anyway the demos sound good.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

We are using SoundManager 2 ajax script which detects iOS is being used and switching to HTML5 audio instead Flash.

Thanks for the feedback!

Rik wrote:
BFunKu wrote:I'm really liking this Corona Synth. Yeah it does have a little "brightness" issue, but its not that big of deal. It sounds Awesome really High-Quality for the most part. If I had 1 request it would be for an apeggiator with step sequencing capabilities. There is still plenty of room space-wise for one on the synth. Maybe above the filter envelope section? That would be a good place for it. 8)
Doesn't your sequencer provide an arpeggiator? Sonar X1 has a very detailed midi arpeggiator. I rather work with sequencer built-in one, it provides more possibilities.
Of course it does! I just have this thing for Synths with built in Arpeggiators and Step-Sequencers. 8)

edited

Return to “Instruments”