Z3TA+ 2 Bug Report Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can confirm the problem, the oscillator mode selector doesn't work if you use the gui, but it works fine through vst automation.

I changed the vst parameters order in Cubase's Remote Editor, so the 6 oscillator mode selectors are the first six parameter, which are assigned by default to quick controls, which you can access using a midi controller or just with the mouse...
I also have a Novation Nocturn, so the first page in my z3t4+ v2 template contains those 6 controls (I like having more options, you know... :P)
Obviously this is a workaround, but at least it works...

I didn't care to report the issue to Cakewalk and Steinberg (well, I posted the same workaround in Cakewalk's forums, but I never filled a bug report). Do you think I should? I could even give them remote access to my machine if that could be of any help to solve the issue...

As far as I remember zet4+ v2 works fine in Logic 9, so I think this issue is Cubase-specific.

been mentioned already - but the arp suddenly drifts out of time - usually fixed by stopping the track and restarting - but annoying nonetheless

Return to “Instruments”