Beat Zampler: free sample workstation by Synapse Audio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Beat Black Mamba Commodore 64 Synthesizer Sessions DELUXE Zampler Zampler

Nice! I just seen that it went up yesterday, so I figured I shared. I haven't seen this one before.

Nothing against Zampler and it's capabilities, but I really like putting these SFZ files in other VSTs for more tweaking and/or layering. Thanks to Beat Mag for putting these sounds out for everyone to use!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Numanoid wrote:I downloaded when I saw it on their facebook page, and then I realized that I already had got it with a Beat Mag back in 2014 :oops:
Are you talking about the Assault sample pack ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:
Numanoid wrote:I downloaded when I saw it on their facebook page, and then I realized that I already had got it with a Beat Mag back in 2014 :oops:
Don't mind if I do :)

Saukar30 wrote:Nothing against Zampler and it's capabilities, but I really like putting these SFZ files in other VSTs for more tweaking and/or layering. Thanks to Beat Mag for putting these sounds out for everyone to use!
+1

An annoying thing about Zampler patches is that they for the most part aint looped, so users need to do some additional tweaking to be able to hold a sound when needed.

The arp and FX section is rather excellent though.

Numanoid wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
So are you saying that you got the Assault pack in 2014 ? That it is in fact not new even though it was just announced ? I'd like to know so I don't download it again. If it was available before it must not have been worth keeping because I don't have it installed any longer.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Most, if not all, of the patches in this bank only close the filter when you move the mod wheel up... in case anyone wanted to know. Not that it matters any, but that's the initial kind of quirk about these.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Teksonik wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Teksonik wrote:
So are you saying that you got the Assault pack in 2014 ? That it is in fact not new even though it was just announced ? I'd like to know so I don't download it again. If it was available before it must not have been worth keeping because I don't have it installed any longer.
I thinks he's saying that the Assault pack initially came only with the magazine in 2014, and that this is the first time it has been available as a free download. So if you didn't buy the mag, this will be new to you. I think there was a zampler vocal pack that I've never come across as a download.

Teksonik wrote:So are you saying that you got the Assault pack in 2014 ? That it is in fact not new even though it was just announced ? I'd like to know so I don't download it again. If it was available before it must not have been worth keeping because I don't have it installed any longer.
Yup, I got it on a Beat mag DVD that shipped in September 2014

Now it is free, but still current I hope :)

Hi, since I reinstalled my system (windows10) I have some problem with zampler 64bit (onyl 64, 32 bit works fine).

I can't load the banks in zampler 64 bit, I got an error "the rex dll could not be found. Maybe rex is not installed on this system?"

What to do?

Befor the reinstallation was everything OK, now - the error...

I install also the "Install REX Shared Library" but without success

Can you help me guys?

Did you upgrade from an earlier version of Windows? You could try to revert back to your earlier version and see if it works.

I stayed on Win 10 for less than a day because it tied my hands behind my back. I went back to 8.1 right away.

This whole REX Shared library thing has been an ongoing puzzle to me. I'm still on W7 but a thing I noticed recently is that the load dialogue window file choice defaults are different depending on 32 or 64 bit Zampler...check at the bottom of the window....'files of type', and that you have what you want there!

Beat just posted XOver lib on their facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/beat.magazin/a ... 864173038/

800 MB "Best of JD-XA & System-1m"

Dunno if it has been available free before ?

yep, Zampler_X-Over.rar has been on that very page for some considerable time !

My favorite free sampler, but at this point I'm tired of updating my plugins. I recently moved my studio to another computer and it's never ending. I'll update later even though I dig the new GUI a lot. They did a very good job on it!

Return to “Instruments”