A 6 synths pack for free in Beat Magazine website (Dune BE included)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

VitaminD wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:
angelremington wrote:Thanks for the link, all good here, downloaded pretty quickly, installed dune and one of the others already (i used firefox)
Hey just tried Dune LE it is pretty awesome and love this No. 90 patch silk lead ;) cool stuff :)

It is only 32 bit though no 64 bit version in this installer..

Anyone has any idea what's the difference between the full version and this one - LE?
And wondering if 3rd party sound sets will work in this?

Thanks for this link and fantastic freebie mate:)
If it's the same as the CM version, it has no effects, 1/2 of the modulation routings, and standard presets will work with their effects disabled. I think that the other 12 mod routings are used by standard presets, just not editable, but, I could be wrong. I'll try to use fewer commas in this sentence.

Just today, in fact, I was checking to see if Dune CM comes on the CM dvd every month, it is not on the FX issue though. It's nice to see this so that I can recommend it to people. I think that they (synapse audio) managed to leverage some simple ideas well in this.
Is there a 64-bit version of Dune CM?
AFAIK, no. It's an installer and there's only one DLL.

fx1mark wrote:I tried several times with no luck, different download sizes. I installed this download manager,

http://download.cnet.com/Internet-Downl ... 71618.html

It downloaded fast and correctly. I'm using IE8
Glad it worked for you guys too. I usually uninstall software like this after i use it, but I will be trying it out. I hope it downloads all files that fast.

fx1mark wrote: Glad it worked for you guys too. I usually uninstall software like this after i use it, but I will be trying it out. I hope it downloads all files that fast.
I'll keep it! This thing download at 870 kb/sec here, incredible piece of software!!!

Yea, it's weird, I don't know how it can do that. Maybe just got the DL in under the wire before the Beat server crapped out.
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

A.M. Gold wrote:Yea, it's weird, I don't know how it can do that. Maybe just got the DL in under the wire before the Beat server crapped out.
:uhuhuh: I've tried with some huge files on my site and IDM download them at the speed of light!

BTW... Dune BE it's fantastic, really nice gift and thanks to Irion for the hint ;)

z.prime wrote:
alvfaria wrote:I got mine! Everything OK. :D
Yeah, no problem here - just did this in about 20 minutes, email and all (also using Chrome). Dune is sorta nice but pretty generic in the grand scheme of things. It does have a nice sound, though. Thanks, Irion!
So, I'm curious, what makes you think that it's generic. I suppose, compared to what?

Can't get the file here. Broken download too many times to recall and the IDM program locks up IE9 and FF3.6 on my Win7 64. :x :cry:
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

ghettosynth wrote:
z.prime wrote:
alvfaria wrote:I got mine! Everything OK. :D
Yeah, no problem here - just did this in about 20 minutes, email and all (also using Chrome). Dune is sorta nice but pretty generic in the grand scheme of things. It does have a nice sound, though. Thanks, Irion!
So, I'm curious, what makes you think that it's generic. I suppose, compared to what?
Generic in the "grand scheme of things". But then again, isn't everything generic in the grand scheme of things?
"You don’t expect much beyond a gaping, misspelled void when you stare into the cold dark place that is Internet comments."

---Salon on internet trolls attacking Cleveland kidnapping victim Amanda Berry

D/L was successful after second attempt. U.S. here.
[Insert Signature Here]

Worked first time here...

To confirm:

No effects, loads of presets, both modulation matrix pages enabled (unlike in DuneCM)

Cool. :)

Downloaded on the first try with Chome, worked perfectly.

worked fine here, whole process took less than 2 minutes from registering to downloading and unzipping.

Thanks for the hint IrionDaRonin. Download worked fine over here.

Impossible to download it! :bang:

I tried zilions web browsers and download managers. :nutter:
yzcoruhT

Return to “Instruments”