reFX Vanguard 2?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Vanguard

dermichl wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:30 am So if they really release a Version 2 will this give them new chances to scam people in the long run?!
What do you mean?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

"I so hurt by teh evil evil company! :( :( :(" post coming up in... 3... 2... 1...

good new ! i love vanguard it would be nice to have a 64 bit version
time for me to leave KVR.Bye bye ! 03/2022 :phones:

jonalyn wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:51 am good new ! i love vanguard it would be nice to have a 64 bit version
16bit would be betterer. Oldskool ANAlogue sound :clown:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Question for Vanguard 1 owners. Would you expect to be able to load old songs and have Vanguard 2 replace Vanguard 1?

Or would you be ok with them being different synths, as long as Vanguard 2 can load Vanguard 1 presets and they sound the same?

Would be nice but isnt that important imo. Could always have both versions installed.

Halonmusic wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:37 am Would love to see a v2 of Claw :)
I think claw was one of refx plugin's NOT coded by markus (tone 2 ) , but I could be wrong
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:03 pm
I think claw was one of refx plugin's NOT coded by markus (tone 2 ) , but I could be wrong
Oh, that is news to me. Still would be great. Cool synth that.

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:03 pm
You can see the people involved into the products when you click on the about-box/logo.

reFX Claw:
I was not involved into this project. I did build factory patches and a demosong for Beast (=Claw2), but no coding.

reFX Quadrasid:
I am not involved.

reFX JunoX:
I did create the audio-engine and the patches. I received payments for this.

reFX Slayer:

reFX PlastiCZ:

reFX Vanguard:
I did create the audio-engine and 128 patches. I received payments for this.

reFX Nexus:
I am not involved.

Please note that I never was responsible for the business-side, customer-relationship or marketing of reFX.

The closest to vanguard is actually tone2 Saurus 2.6 but Saurus Has more to offer but I actually see Saurus2 as Vanguard 3 !!

Markus Krause wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:44 pm
reFX JunoX:

i actually loaded this up a few days ago, still works fine 8)

i believe Vanguard was kinda an updated version of that? pretty sure it was free for JunoX2 owners....? (maybe a small crossgrade fee....?)

long time ago....

I wish I could still get JunoX2 . I know its abandonware but I remember its sound was really unique in those days... a sound that I would like today!!

it's 32bit only btw

Thats fine.. my host handles 32 bit plugins nicely!

The only problem is I cant find junox2 anywhere but Vanguard runs nicely in my host

Return to “Instruments”