Soundset No Boundaries for Reaktor DRON-E released on patchpool

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
No Boundaries for DRON-E

mandolarian wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:absolute music.
Isn't that what they play in Russian-theme bars to sell drinks?

And sometimes the relative music needs to be played too. Relatively often. But, not with close relatives. That can lead to sonic incest. :D
LOL - I just come from a background where the differentation between absolute music and the rest was always very important, I don't care so much about this nowadays, music is music...even or the more so in a russian Bar.
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

TwoToneshuzz wrote:
I just liked the Demos generally fro Drone-E strange but they make me feel the incredible lightness of being. Somehow neutral in a positive healing type way..
Well, that's beautiful :)

I think this Bank can use a bump a few weeks after it's release.

Sampleconstruct wrote:I think this Bank can use a bump a few weeks after it's release.
Some very nice sounds in this, givwe the Demos a listen and you will know what I mean!

Highly recommended..
waves break, but somehow it all makes sense.

Deal of the week on patchpool: No Boundaries is now 25% off through Sunday (Novembre 3).

Just stumbled across this. Hope it shows up as part of the Easter sale.
2020 iMac 27" 10 Core, OS 12.6.6, iConnectAudio2+, iConnectMidi4+, Novation SL MKIII, Push 2, Ableton Live, VCV Rack Pro 2, Bitwig Studio

krankyone wrote:Just stumbled across this. Hope it shows up as part of the Easter sale.
Ok, why not.

Return to “Instruments”