Spire Synthesizer

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Elektro Synth 1.5 Spire Presets Spire

What I dislike in that GUI is the completely unnecessary use of underlines ("1_voice", "2_voices", "3_voices", etc.). Can't you just use a number, eh?

EvilDragon wrote:What I dislike in that GUI is the completely unnecessary use of underlines ("1_voice", "2_voices", "3_voices", etc.). Can't you just use a number, eh?
whereas I don't mind that........
as the cliche goes, you can't please everyone... :-)

rsp
Last edited by zvenx on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What we have learned so far.
This one comes not from the clan that gives evildragon demo- and betaversions or other goodies, so its not one he defends to the bone but just the other way round.

Really like the demos and look of this! Hope it does well.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

By the way well done with the Unison, it's not always done so nicely.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Aiynzahev wrote:Really like the demos and look of this! Hope it does well.
I agree, Spire sounds great,looks good,and you are presenting it well. Very promising.

Enjoyed the soundcloud pads!

rasmusklump wrote:What we have learned so far.
This one comes not from the clan that gives evildragon demo- and betaversions or other goodies, so its not one he defends to the bone but just the other way round.
I didn't see it this way at all. He just had a different opinion...is something wrong with that?

That doesn't to me mean he comes with a motive or lack of motivation....

rsp

Man this just looks so good, love the features. Can we modulate the FX section with envelopes/lfos etc?

Sami
Aiynzahev-sounds

Aiynzahev wrote:Man this just looks so good, love the features. Can we modulate the FX section with envelopes/lfos etc?

Sami

Yes, FX section can modulate by all sources (Env, LFO, Osc, Modwheel, PitchBend Wheel, Keytrack, ...)

That's brilliant!
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

Like the GUI, like the sounds, definitely interested.

DJMashbot wrote:Like the GUI, like the sounds, definitely interested.
+1

Looking forward to this.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

To me, it's sounds just like another software synth. Nothing special. :shrug:

Congrats anyway! I hope you all the best.

keel wrote:To me, it's sounds just like another software synth. Nothing special. :shrug:

Congrats anyway! I hope you all the best.
This is something i am not able to decide yet. I hope this will have a demo version so i could try myself. Anyway this looks and sounds interesting.

Some of those sounds remember me a bit of those from Tone2 Rayblaster.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

not too fond of the audio demos, but the osc section looks rather nice! however, i would love to hear how the filter sounds... well, will give the demo a shot once it's availlable...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Return to “Instruments”