get CM Studio for FREE!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote:
nitex wrote:Was anyone able to register the latest special CM to their vault? Mag said to register issue 61 and i can answer the first question fine, but the second one they ask seems impossible to be answered. There is no heading on that page with the question they ask.
They messed up the questions with the CM monthly download. The 2nd question is related to the July CM issue iirc.
I noticed this, too, but I couldn't find it on page 80 of any of the recent issues. Anybody find it?
"Sometimes I think of Abraham...
How one star he saw had been lit for me"

I just got 2 5$ vouchers, not sure if it was a glitch but i didn't realise you could get back issues so i was able to pick up the CM 193 issue which i missed, bonus! :D
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

SWTrex wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
nitex wrote:Was anyone able to register the latest special CM to their vault? Mag said to register issue 61 and i can answer the first question fine, but the second one they ask seems impossible to be answered. There is no heading on that page with the question they ask.
They messed up the questions with the CM monthly download. The 2nd question is related to the July CM issue iirc.
I noticed this, too, but I couldn't find it on page 80 of any of the recent issues. Anybody find it?
What's the question?

My last voucher didn't work.
Zinio.com wrote:ZIN***************... is not a valid Gift Card Number. Please contact customer service. Thanks.
I e-mailed them to ask why - will post any response.

Anyone else getting this..?

Andywanders wrote:My last voucher didn't work.
Zinio.com wrote:ZIN***************... is not a valid Gift Card Number. Please contact customer service. Thanks.
I e-mailed them to ask why - will post any response.

Anyone else getting this..?
I used mine successfully for a $1 Fantasy Artist. Is your code really 18 characters long? Mine is 14. If you copy pasta, make sure there's no space at the end.

I wonder how Zinio can be so generous. I have a large library of art magazines for about 90% off.
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

musikmachine wrote:I just got 2 5$ vouchers
Same here. And I just recently got one 5$ voucher, which counts to three of them this month. I don't get it, but I'm not complaining, got me some CM back issues.

Zombie Queen wrote:
Same here. And I just recently got one 5$ voucher, which counts to three of them this month. I don't get it, but I'm not complaining, got me some CM back issues.
Yup, I got three $5 vouchers too.

Treated myself to some Retro Gaming reading :oops:

Numanoid wrote:Treated myself to some Retro Gaming reading
They've got back issues from the 80's?! :love:

Zombie Queen wrote:
Yeah i don't get it either, i feel a karmic obligation to buy a few back issues now. :hihi:

musikmachine wrote:
SWTrex wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
What's the question?
Question: Which word is missing from the heading on page 86? "Creative XXXX"

I hope the new version of Zebra CM will get launched soon :)

After all the rather dour FX freebies, it's time for a good ol' synth surprise ;)

vadymmykh wrote:
musikmachine wrote:
SWTrex wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:
What's the question?
Question: Which word is missing from the heading on page 86? "Creative XXXX"
Which issue was this for? Let me know and I'll get someone to fix it.

And the CM Special 61 problem is a separate one, right? If so, I'll get that looked into as well.

Dang, I was hoping issue 55 (best free synths) was in the vault so I could get GenesisCM. Still a no-go for now :( Will this ever be added?

Numanoid wrote:I hope the new version of Zebra CM will get launched soon :)
I am looking forward to the new Zebra CM too.

But I was playing with the present version on an older laptop just today and was amazed at how nice it sounds...without the CPU power that many of the better VSTs now require. A great synth and I can only hope the new Zebra CM is its equal.

I received the e-mail that the latest Computer Music Special was in my Zinio library (issue #62), but the downloads don't seem to be in the vault yet - am I missing something? Has anyone found these downloads yet?

Return to “Instruments”