Song contest from Padsheaven2 free demobank - Winners

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

trance_lucent wrote: I still very like to use aggressive multiband compression on pads, so may be it is worth to route all pads to dedicated aux and to use aggressive multiband compressor just on pads...
It's something new or strange for me, as i use to work hours to balance
fine nuances between color layers in a pad. Hard compress makes them disappear. :?
- But i will try and see what's happening. It depends much what kind of music
we are mixing. Sure we can find some good use of it.
fisherKing wrote:am finally exploring the complete soundset...and am blown away. first, zebra continues to amaze me; low cpu usage, great GUI, great SOUND. and versatile... i use zebra a LOT.

this set is incredible. great depth, definition. colorful! am very happy, and will purchase the first padsheaven set today.
i never enter contests, but this one was worth it...
Thanks for the nice mini review fisherKing! :)

hollo wrote:
trance_lucent wrote: I still very like to use aggressive multiband compression on pads, so may be it is worth to route all pads to dedicated aux and to use aggressive multiband compressor just on pads...
It's something new or strange for me, as i use to work hours to balance
fine nuances between color layers in a pad. Hard compress makes them disappear. :?
- But i will try and see what's happening. It depends much what kind of music
we are mixing. Sure we can find some good use of it.
Yes, you are right. Aggressive multiband compression is quite destructive effect, but it allow to bring more density to sound, making it more loud and big. Of course, it is very genre-related. But may be subtle compression (gain changes on bands < 3 db) can be appropriate for any genre and still add some density?
In my case processing was quite tarnceish.

just wanted to bump this thread, since i had time (finally) this weekend to really play with this soundset...and it's excellent. i love zebra, it's a versatile, stable, colorful synth...and this is a great set for it.

Thanks for your feedback fisherKing!

Cheers, :)
Joseph

Wow... some great songs here :)

Amazing work :tu:

Return to “Instruments”