One-Synth-Challenge 53: Feldspar - Submissions and gossip

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Feldspar

I've just downloaded all tracks and half of them didn't have date creation and some didn't extract from archive, does anybody noticed that?
tw | yt | ig

Both zip and torrent had all files no problem here, maybe something happened during your download. About the dates, that's part of the MP3 tagging which some people do, others don't. (some programs tag stuff automatically etc).

I mean OS data (e.g. created date, modofied date), I have none for some unziped files. Ok, I'll check it again.
tw | yt | ig

stunkit wrote:I mean OS data (e.g. created date, modofied date), I have none for some unziped files. Ok, I'll check it again.
What makes this data important? Just curious.

stunkit wrote:I mean OS data (e.g. created date, modofied date), I have none for some unziped files. Ok, I'll check it again.
That's very weird indeed. Did you download the zip or torrent? But when it comes to file date, they are all the same as they are downloaded and renamed before uploaded so not much interesting to see there anyway.

As Archive.org also seems to be moving toward using mp3 tags for file listing etc, they might have to be stripped completely before uploading as there is just to much variation between tag and file name usually..

Return to “Instruments”