Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bong

BONG

bong is like the whole world, man.

wow, talk about some bullshit.

BONG

it's not just for anymore. so remember - weed!
Last edited by xoxos on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

demo limitation: fresh air

mmm, i love it! :D

looks interesting, i'll download the demo and give it a go. 909 is <3
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

I love it, I find it excellent for all kind of X0X-plastic-but-powerfull drum sounds. And the CPU hit is more like a CPU pat on the back.

Congratulations on the release, and thanks for a more than fair price!

Very fine Drum vst. thank you xoxos!

Like it! Looks really good.

Awesome device. No samples, variable noise, seed, a s***load of different algorihtms (even a brush mode for snare ... lol), velocity controlled parameters, light on cpu ... a no brainer for me. Will buy it next week when money arrives. Waited for this one for a very long time. Still testing the demo (with birds) and can't wait to get rid of them and use it in my productions. :)

Regards
Sebastian

Damn...payware? Thought it would have been cute to give a few drumkits for this to the users tonight. Catchy name for sure.
VST PRESETS ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Bazille, NI Massive, Z3ta, PPG Wave, TAL-J8, RePro, Diva, Spire and more

You're too kind Sir :D

Let the Bonging begin
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

cheapskates: there are two (2) "all xoxos vst" licenses up for auction in luftrum's charity drive..
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=392244
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Like it a lot Also the GUI
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

No offense, but I don't like the GUI. There are so many knobs and they look all the same, just two different sizes. It is a nightmare for graphical minds like mine :)

fluffy_little_something wrote:No offense, but I don't like the GUI. There are so many knobs and they look all the same, just two different sizes. It is a nightmare for graphical minds like mine :)
Funny how different people think about guis. Though I am not a big fan of "light coloured" guis this one works pretty good. There is not even one weak knob. Every knob is tied to some parameters that change the sound tremendously (in a nearly perfect way).

Btw I was thinking about how awesome this device would be with fake 3D rendered gfx (like the d16). Though it will cost minimum 50$ more because of it.

Seriously: this drum machine is the finest algorithmic one right now when it comes to Techno & House production. I bet D&B as well, have not tried it yet.

And it is NOT about the most acurate emulation of a x0x but different drum sounds with lots of charcter and "ooomph" based on the sound of those classic units.

Listen to the claps: so versatile and full in sound. With only both amp parameters and different decay/release & filter/reso settings you will get a heap of different sounding sounds. Oh boy, those claps can sound pretty damn wet. :)

Bong (even without a step sequencer but with algos instead of samples) reminds me so on the usabilty of the Redrum inside Reason. The whole velocity section can add so many varieties from subtle to obvious. And it's so dang fast to work with.

Will post some beats next week when birds are gone. :)

Quick tip: throw bootsies Thrillseeker LA unit on the drumbus and things starting to shine and breath. TsLA complements this unit so well. Don't get me wrong. This unit sounds awesome standalone but with that one it's like Bob Katz masters an already exeptional mix. Pure refinement.

And if you guys don't know this independent developer think about it that way: if you think valhalladsp stands for the finest reverb solutions on the market in that pricerange then xoxos is doing the same only with drums & percussion. You just have to read all his posts about "finding the perfect noise", strange HF peaks in old drum machines etc. Then you will know.

No shit sherlock!

Regards
Sebastian

I'm playing with this beast since a week and i must say that is wonderful!
Nice sound and workflow!
Only thing i miss ( but is related to my style ) is an Attack parameter for amp and pitch envelopes on all the parts.
Great work rurik!
thanks and all the best
a.

fluffy_little_something wrote:No offense, but I don't like the GUI. There are so many knobs and they look all the same, just two different sizes. It is a nightmare for graphical minds like mine :)
we need to set you up on a date with Numanoid. :D

Return to “Instruments”