Official Wusik 4000 Public Beta

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wusik 8008

I thought a beta was when software is "feature complete" (for v1) but needs pre testing before release? So wouldn't this be more an alpha?

Anyway is this going to be able to import Wusikstation presets (not just samples)?

Well, the inner workings are done, we just need to create new modules and presets. I'm doing this so I catch problems now before I have tons of modules to update. ;-)

I can't say how it will work, but yes, I plan on doing something, but won't release any info right now... :hihi:

Guys, did you test the new Single OSC HQ mode yet?

Working on the Multi Line (Graphical) Envelope

One nice feature is the Sustain Loop, you can use, not use, or even not have a Sustain. (one-shot env)

"Multi Line Graphical Envelope.

It has a Sustain Loop, by using Sustain 1 and Sustain 2 points.

Right Click and Drag (hold Command on MAC) on an empty space to scroll or use the mouse wheel.

Left Click and Drag on an empty space to Zoom In and Out."

New set of files uploaded.

October 24 2013 - Beta Version B0004

- Added New Module: Multi Line (Graphical) Envelope (see the module description for instructions on how to use some of the features).
- Fixed several problems related to custom-area modules.
- Fixed problems with division by zero in some situations. (every single code revised)
- Global Modules (and the Panic option) Menu now shows with any mouse click on an empty area of the main interface.
- New Module SDK Options:
kSpecialDataShowPopupMenu - After every mouse event, this is sent to check if the module wants to open a popupmenu. EG: "Option1\nOption2\n-\nFinal Option"
kSpecialDataPopupMenuResult - From the above, if something is selected from the menu, a call is made with the result position starting at 1
kSpecialDataShowMessage - After every mouse event, this is sent to check if the module wants to show a message box.
kSpecialDataDisplayLabel - Same as above, but shows a Display Label, like Parameters do.
- Module SDK Updates:
kSpecialDataExtraModuleData - must return a (char*) in UTF8 format.

-----

http://www.wusik.com/ww/products/wusik-4000/public-beta

We also updated the GitHub Module SDK area:
(for C++ developers)

https://github.com/Wusik4000/Wusik_4000_SDK

really cool design :)

love that it is almost a modular synth layout

a bit buggy but sounds A OK :)

Thanks for letting us test this out

Thanks bud, but what kind of bugs have you found?

I also sent you a few via email two days ago (text+screenshot) ...

Please, PM me some details, as I think the email got blocked in the way. :dog: Sorry. :oops:

done...

Thanks bud. I just got the info. A few notes:

- Can you test Beta 0004 and tell me how it goes? Also, which preset you loaded for it to crash?

- I will check the minimize modules problems, I saw it but couldn't fix it yet. :oops:

Best Regards, WilliamK

I will also copy the Multi Line Graphical Envelope to create a Multi Line Graphical LFO. Its the same code, but without sustain points and monophonic. :hyper:

I'm really having a lot of fun with this new module, couldn't guess it was going to allow so much new sounds with just it alone. :party: It also works as a polyphonic LFO, thanks to the sustain loop. :cool:

Please, let me know your findings with the latest beta. I already found some problems I'm resolving...

Here's the stuff that I'm working today:

- Single OSC and Basic OSC: replaced "Unison Mode = Random Phase" with "Unison Mode = Reset Phase At Sync" - now, the default option won't produce a loud spike when the note syncs the generator, unless this is wanted and selected. Also fixed the Realtime Frequency Changes for PitchBend and Glide.
Todo: - Fix Module Minimize problems.
- Reuse the Multi Line Envelope to create a Multi Line LFO (monophonic, freerun)

BIG update for the Group-Buy Deal:

UPDATE: BONUS for the first 120 users! Full Wusik Station V7 (Windows 32 and 64 bits)
Yes, you read it right. For the first 120 users we will give full copies of our legendary Wusik Station V7 Hybrid Sampler/Synthesizer. You will receive the download link right away for Wusik Station.

------------

Current Number of Users: 89
Deadline: December 21st 2013

http://www.wusik.com/ww/products/wusik-4000/group-buy

------------

And for info on Wusik Station V7, visit the following link:
http://www.wusik.com/ww/products/wusikstation/

------------

I'm currently working on the Preset-Change Crash/Hang, will have a fix for that one soon...

New Files - Beta Version B0006

- Fixed random crashes/hangs while loading presets.

- Fixed Module Minimize problems (skin update).

- Single OSC and Basic OSC: replaced "Unison Mode = Random Phase" with "Unison Mode = Reset Phase At Sync" - now, the default option won't produce a loud spike when the note syncs the generator, unless this is wanted and selected. Also fixed the Realtime Frequency Changes for PitchBend and Glide.

Return to “Instruments”