Glitchmachines Polygon

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Polygon

Well, I installed Polygon and when I launched it in my DAW, it asked me to locate the Folder. I screwed up this step because when I load presets, it can't load them. I uninstalled Polygon and re-installed thinking it would ask me again on first launch but it did not. How can get it to ask me to locate the folder ?

You don't need to, you can set the folder path manually - just press the 'M' button and go to 'Change Polygon path" and browse to where you put the folder.

is it polyphony now?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote:is it polyphony now?

Would be good to know, currently on sale for just under £20 at Plugin Boutique. No demo to check and find out either.

Its not...

But it is good

Yes...

for sure ... well worth 20 quid.

The fact that it's monophonic is actually something that works for this particular plugin, you can create amazing bass-scapes with it for example (I made a whole bank just of bass-scapes)

One of my favorite plugins!

I keep meaning to convert it (and my bank) to NKS - will try if I have time this weekend

It's a great plugin. I'm not all that keen on glitchmachines' interfaces as I find them a bit unintuitive - it's an excellent sound design tool, but in my opinion it really is being let down hugely by being monophonic.

thecontrolcentre wrote:for sure ... well worth 20 quid.
Managed to get this and Convex for around £25 from PiB after surrendering reward tokens and virtual cash.

Should keep me occupied for a while. :party:

How is the random function?

Would u say this tool is kinda unique?
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

uses 17-20% cpu at idle under savihost.... not good
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”