Abstractor 1.0, Free Synthi

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Two things a bit weird:

Right mouse on a knob label enter in edit mode of the value... but after that, a click anywhere else should be nice to exit the edit mode without changing the value.

Beware ! A press on the Escape key of the computer... and you totally exit the synth!!!
It's weird yet in VST mode, but even more critical in standalone mode!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Diego_C wrote:Hi
in the 1.4 version I'm not able to localize where to set up audio and midi devices :(
no sound at all coming out, is it me or something wrong with the .exe file?
In standalone mode or in VST mode?

In standalone mode I have not found either myself. I think that the development is for the moment targeted mainly to the VST mode.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Sun May 11, 2014 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Hi, the file Abstractor_1_4.exe (standalone mode)

Diego_C wrote:Hi, the file Abstractor_1_4.exe (standalone mode)
Yes, I encounter the same problem. Sure it will be resolved soon, Christoph is very active on the forum with the users.

idfpower wrote:Here's an audio demo for this synth (everything - except for drums - is "ABSTRACTOR" stock & raw: no preset tweaking, no external effects, no sound processing whatsoever):

https://soundcloud.com/telurica/abstractor-demo
Very impressive and by the way a great track!

BlackWinny wrote:
Diego_C wrote:Hi, the file Abstractor_1_4.exe (standalone mode)
Yes, I encounter the same problem. Sure it will be resolved soon, Christoph is very active on the forum with the users.
fine :) thanks for the info.

Dazed Veins wrote:@idfpower
Best tune I heard today! Popcorn at its best ;)
bchrisb wrote: Very impressive and by the way a great track!

Thank you very much ;) I'm glad you liked it ;)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

Great for organ. I could not wish for more. You can get even humanlike voicings out of it. I don't know how to save patches though. Not that it even matters to me, but it would be handy :D

Dazed Veins wrote:Great for organ. I could not wish for more. You can get even humanlike voicings out of it. I don't know how to save patches though. Not that it even matters to me, but it would be handy :D
The little triangle beside the world "Files" in the area of the patch chooser. You'll get a little menu which allows you to "Save program", "Load program", "Save all programs", "Load all programs".

As I wrote above, all this area would be at a far better place presented as a horizontal header at the top of the GUI.

@BlackWinny
Thank you very much, sometimes I am so concentrated on the music, I had taken notice of your posts, looked at the specific square, my eyes didn't pick it up though. So I saved the settings under my DAW files every time. I already wondered why my saves got so big (saves all programs each time).
So I can adjust the parameters in the text file. Great stuff. Have been tweaking til dawn. Will PM you some patches later :)

Dazed Veins wrote:@BlackWinny
Thank you very much, sometimes I am so concentrated on the music, I had taken notice of your posts, looked at the specific square, my eyes didn't pick it up though. So I saved the settings under my DAW files every time. I already wondered why my saves got so big (saves all programs each time).
So I can adjust the parameters in the text file. Great stuff. Have been tweaking til dawn. Will PM you some patches later :)
Yes. I'll host also all the patches and banks in the page, presented by contributors, styles, dates... I don't know but as will be the most efficient.

And as far as I know the modifications made for each update (Chris I trust you to tell me each time) I'll feed a changelog.

And if some of you create tunes (in Soundcloud or anywhere else, even mp3 hosted directly in my website), videos (in Youtube or anywhere else), tips and tricks, etc. I can show them also in the page (every author being systematically clearly credited).

Hey together, Abstractor version 1.5 is out.
- Its possible to change the midi in and out in the exe version
- Esc-Key dosent close the synthi in the exe version more
- GUI tweaks
The download-link is in my first post.

I hope you like it, Chris!

bchrisb wrote:Hey together, Abstractor version 1.5 is out.
- Its possible to change the midi in and out in the exe version
- Esc-Key dosent close the synthi in the exe version more
- GUI tweaks
The download-link is in my first post.

I hope you like it, Chris!
More exactly, it is hosted here:
http://black.winny.free.fr/MAO/Abstractor/
:D

Um...why am I getting a malware warning when I try to download it? :(
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

idfpower wrote:Um...why am I getting a malware warning when I try to download it? :(
There is no malware in it.
Read carefully the webpage at the chapter "How to install" and you'll understand.

Return to “Instruments”