OBXD - brushed metal Terminator, blueIce, Matrix and Pinky editions

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

A "Lemon" edition ?
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

:D Pink for women? Sexist stereotypes, I am waiting for my Hello Kitty version :D
Are there pink LED's in real life? I don't remember ever having seen one.

With the blue and red versions the colored lines under the section headers are too weak/dark, thus hardly visible. With the green version it looks good, also thanks to the black line under the green line, as that increases contrast between the green line and the brushed metal panel.

With the green and pink versions the inactive LED's are a bit too light in my view.

If you are REALLY bored, you could fill the X in the name with a two-pixel cross of the lit LED color :) Like this:
https://app.box.com/s/3bdwnjwos48a435o07y4

fluffy_little_something wrote::D Pink for women? Sexist stereotypes, I am waiting for my Hello Kitty version :D
Are there pink LED's in real life? I don't remember ever having seen one.

With the blue and red versions the colored lines under the section headers are too weak/dark, thus hardly visible. With the green version it looks good, also thanks to the black line under the green line, as that increases contrast between the green line and the brushed metal panel.

With the green and pink versions the inactive LED's are a bit too light in my view.

If you are REALLY bored, you could fill the X in the name with a two-pixel cross of the lit LED color :) Like this:
https://app.box.com/s/3bdwnjwos48a435o07y4

Stop with your damn useful suggestions ! :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote:Are there pink LED's in real life? I don't remember ever having seen one.
Yes, there are. It's been already 6 years they exist in a democratic price:
See this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=pink+led

And admire some of their applications... on stage (these splendid images are too big to be shown directly in this page, click the links to enjoy): There are many, many applications for the pink leds in arts, music, spectacle, warm vitrines...
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Interesting. Still, I don't like pink, there is something trashy about that color :P

For our beloved women, you have also the model "Gold and Ruby" :

Layzer... if you're interested... you can take it!

And even better, the model "deluxe", which promotes the trademark:

In fact I find them all beautiful, since the beginning.

2DaT? What are your thoughts, by the bye? You have never yet said your impressions on all that...
ImageImageImage

BlackWinny wrote:And even better, the model "deluxe", which promotes the trademark:
lol! how about the diamond capped knobs and leopard print rack ears?

no no!.. you arent gonna provoke such things! :nutter:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:
BlackWinny wrote:And even better, the model "deluxe", which promotes the trademark:

:D

BlackWinny wrote:And even better, the model "deluxe", which promotes the trademark:...
That looks like something that would catch on in Dubai... or Mumbai... Actually it also reminds me of Kjaerhus' old "Gold" series plugins... still feel the shading is too extreme... I think I'll be sticking to the boring old powder blue... :shrug:

I wish you could give it these knobs and look to the blue ice Gui http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 39fqh3.jpg

Mr LouisDCarroll Jr. wrote:I wish you could give it these knobs and look to the blue ice Gui http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 39fqh3.jpg
that does look sleek, but come on now, we have to keep some aspects of the original! the infamous obi knobs! :clap:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote:

It was a joke, of course.

Life is so short... and I'm so ill...

Live each day as a feast, friends, full of jokes even in serious activities, because you can never know if you're still living tomorrow...

Well... let's get back to the grindstone.

How about - wooden effect end panels and the pinstripe effect as found on the OBX-A :pray:

Delayed edit - great golden skin BlackWinny :tu:

Return to “Instruments”