Discovery Pro synthesizer 6.4 to 8.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased Upgrade.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

A new full version number without any new synth features?

I took a look at those Chromebooks for education. Interesting. It may require having less polyphony and being available at Chrome Web Store. Will check in depth later. Thanks.

1. It isn't "pay what you want" when a minimum of 9€ is set
2. I don't want to pay for small maintenance fixes
3. What is after July 2020? Just stating a date without any further info makes not much sense at all.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi, as discussed previously the pay what you want pricing goes from free to €49 until July 2020.

People are getting so testy.... :evil:

plexuss wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 6:17 am People are getting so testy.... :evil:
I'm not testy. At least not more then you (following your constant moaning about NFR etc.) :hihi:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Purchased and installed. GUI size 2.0x is not available. Why?

Probably because of HiDPI display being used.

iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017) 21,5 pollici (res. 4096 x 2304) Graphic Board Radeon Pro 560 4 GB

I don't think is this the issue

Is this an emulation of the nord lead, which one?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

modularg2 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 12:45 pm iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017) 21,5 pollici (res. 4096 x 2304) Graphic Board Radeon Pro 560 4 GB

I don't think is this the issue
Not an issue really. If Discovery Pro detects a Retina display it will use regular DPI 2x bitmaps instead of 1x to avoid getting blurry images. THis will change when XML skinning gets implemented. 1.5x size using 2x bitmaps could also be a possibility and much easier to code, but I'm still not completely convinced of the image quality from that.
trusampler wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 12:53 pm Is this an emulation of the nord lead, which one?
The Clavia Nord Lead 2 emulation is more on the regular Discovery. This got hugely expanded in features in comparison if you took the time to read the specs. They still share some characteristics, of course.

I think there may be something wrong with the master volume knob. When it's at 0 I get normal volume and when it's at 100 it's overdriven.. (using version 7.0 in flstudio)
Last edited by djwolven on Tue May 05, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What? :) 0 should give you no sound at all.

Just tested some more hosts. The volume knob works correctly in Live 10 and Reaper. The problem is only there in FLstudio.

Return to “Instruments”