64 Bit Versions of Virsyn Tera and Cube?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Cube TERA

You can demo the synths.

I bought Tera and Cube for iOS and have had Addictive for a long time. Tera is a monster and sounds wonderful. I definitely would like to have the full version. I am told that Poseidon is wonderful and as commented here (or another KVR thread) has features similar to Iris but also has a spectral filter (similar to LinPlug's Spectral as I understand its functionality). I like the soundscapes that I can get from Iris but there are times when I wish that I could add a morphing spectral filter.

For Cube 2 I am not so sure. Its functionality seems to have been superseded by Alchemy and also possibly Morphine. I am still learning to use the iOS version and so far find Alchemy's interface much easier to use. I suppose that I will buy the bundle and consider Cube 2 to be a bonus.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

Gribs wrote:I like the soundscapes that I can get from Iris but there are times when I wish that I could add a morphing spectral filter.
+1

i'm starting to experience GAS again after not getting almost anything new in at least a year. which seems like better option: score the Tera, Cube, Poseidon bundle, score Zebra, or be content with what i have (Alchemy, Komplete, Iris, AAS collection, and more)?

lately i've been on a hardware binge building modules for my synths and programming my Kronos...
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Finally had a chance to install these. Is the 64 bit standalone version of Tera crashing for anyone else? I am on Windows 7. Figured I would ask here because I have very little chance of getting support from Virsyn.

Thanks!

Seems to be okay. I haven't really taken it through its paces. Note I'm on Win 8.1 though so really not of much help.
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

I have several bugs with Poseidon 64bit. As soon I change the volume or fx wet/dry level the sound stops...very irritating and time consuming ! Is somebody else experiencing the same problem? I'm on windows 8.1.
Regards,
David

Chandran wrote:I have several bugs with Poseidon 64bit. As soon I change the volume or fx wet/dry level the sound stops...very irritating and time consuming ! Is somebody else experiencing the same problem? I'm on windows 8.1.
Regards,
David
Is this on the standalone version, the VST or both? Have you reported this to Virsyn yet? I will see if I can replicate the issue over the weekend.

Hi, on the vst.
I have noticied this bug with ableton live 9. With digital performer 8 for example it seems to work well, however I didn't intensively tested.
Once I had a pop-up message from Live after a crash, telling something like "Poseidon is not compatible with live"...
I have reported the bug to virsyn.
Thank's
David

Is somebody using Poseidon 64bit and ableton live9 without problems on windows8.1?
(no news from virsyn about this bug)...

Sorry to revive this thread, but I was just trying to access the user area to download the latest 32 bit versions of Tera and Cube, with no luck. I used the latest e-mails sent by Virsyn back in 2014, but the username (my e-mail address) and password provided don't let me in to the user area. Does anyone know if they made a change to the way the full versions of these can be downloaded?

Thanks!

Their website has been broken for years. It's obvious that they do not care about their vst users much.

They do have sales once or twice in a year, so there must be some other way of accessing the downloads.
No signature here!

Thanks for your reply. I know that it is very difficult to get their attention, unfortunately. I also know that accessing the user area from the website is impossible. I was trying to get the downloads through links that they had sent via e-mail when Cube and Tera were updated, but the user name and password sent with these links to the user area no longer work, so I was wondering if anyone else had the same experience. If not, maybe there is a trick to getting the user area to recognize the name and password (for example, it needs to be in all caps or something else not stated).

Didn't work for me either using my email link.

Arcvidean.

The trick is you need to email them directly
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Excellent (or not :() - thanks for your help!

Return to “Instruments”