Official Serum thread!

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2210 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Post Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:46 am

Jorgeelalto wrote:
cytospur wrote:Some free wavetables for Serum available here (at the top of the page):

https://charlesdickens.neocities.org/

There is also a purchase link (£10) just below there that will give you free lifetime updates of new wavetables as I make them (currently ~3000 Serum-compatible wavetables in the library). Other formats available as part of the same library.
Checking them out, nice link!
OMG, it‘s soooo hot here that I read your name as:
JorgeGelato :dog:

Music was my first love...
Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

User avatar
Jorgeelalto
KVRist
278 posts since 31 May, 2015 from Madrid, Spain

Re: Official Serum thread!

Post Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:07 am

martinjuenke wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:
cytospur wrote:Some free wavetables for Serum available here (at the top of the page):

https://charlesdickens.neocities.org/

There is also a purchase link (£10) just below there that will give you free lifetime updates of new wavetables as I make them (currently ~3000 Serum-compatible wavetables in the library). Other formats available as part of the same library.
Checking them out, nice link!
OMG, it‘s soooo hot here that I read your name as:
JorgeGelato :dog:
I wish I could be made of ice cream... But then I could only live on Iceland and similar :(

jdoo
KVRist
418 posts since 23 Dec, 2011

Re: Official Serum thread!

Post Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Thanks for bringing this thread back to life. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention. :lol: In any case, I had forgotten just how great Serum is. I've spent the last year or two dinking around with hardware synths again - and had forgotten just how wonderful Steve's synth is. This also reminded me that I have Cthulhu waiting in the wings to be integrated into my hardware/software setup. Happy days. It's nice discovering that there is great software you've purchased, but forgotten about or neglected. I spent a couple of hours today layering some of Joseph Hollo's warmed patches with my OB-6. Oh my . . . Serum... ftw...

User avatar
fmr
KVRAF
7623 posts since 16 Mar, 2003 from Porto - Portugal

Re: Official Serum thread!

Post Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:39 am

Jorgeelalto wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:
cytospur wrote:Some free wavetables for Serum available here (at the top of the page):

https://charlesdickens.neocities.org/

There is also a purchase link (£10) just below there that will give you free lifetime updates of new wavetables as I make them (currently ~3000 Serum-compatible wavetables in the library). Other formats available as part of the same library.
Checking them out, nice link!
OMG, it‘s soooo hot here that I read your name as:
JorgeGelato :dog:
I wish I could be made of ice cream... But then I could only live on Iceland and similar :(
:lol: His nickname means "Jorge the tall one".
Fernando (FMR)

User avatar
martinjuenke
KVRAF
2210 posts since 28 Dec, 2015 from Germany

Re: Official Serum thread!

Post Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:27 am

fmr wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:
cytospur wrote:Some free wavetables for Serum available here (at the top of the page):

https://charlesdickens.neocities.org/

There is also a purchase link (£10) just below there that will give you free lifetime updates of new wavetables as I make them (currently ~3000 Serum-compatible wavetables in the library). Other formats available as part of the same library.
Checking them out, nice link!
OMG, it‘s soooo hot here that I read your name as:
JorgeGelato :dog:
I wish I could be made of ice cream... But then I could only live on Iceland and similar :(
:lol: His nickname means "Jorge the tall one".
So a tall, big icecream... Coool!

Music was my first love...
Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music

chk071
KVRAF
17037 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: Official Serum thread!

Post Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:32 am

At least, now i know where that quote from The Sopranos is coming from. :P Never watched the Godfather 3.

User avatar
Jorgeelalto
KVRist
278 posts since 31 May, 2015 from Madrid, Spain

Re: Official Serum thread!

Post Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:55 pm

martinjuenke wrote:
fmr wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:
cytospur wrote:Some free wavetables for Serum available here (at the top of the page):

https://charlesdickens.neocities.org/

There is also a purchase link (£10) just below there that will give you free lifetime updates of new wavetables as I make them (currently ~3000 Serum-compatible wavetables in the library). Other formats available as part of the same library.
Checking them out, nice link!
OMG, it‘s soooo hot here that I read your name as:
JorgeGelato :dog:
I wish I could be made of ice cream... But then I could only live on Iceland and similar :(
:lol: His nickname means "Jorge the tall one".
So a tall, big icecream... Coool!
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: This is the first time I get a genuine laugh from this forum, thanks guys :)

Return to “Instruments”