Bazille 1.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille

B-b-b-b-b-bought! :)

/now off for Bazillism!

I must admit, I'm having more of a problem relating to GAS than anything else here.
Zebra is enough for me and produces a great 'middle gound' that gives me what I would end up using Bazille and Diva for. But as always, Bazille & Diva are just so nice. (I've wonder from time to time about putting them together in Blue Cat's Patchwork to make a 'super version of Korg Legacy Cell'.) :)
This price is making it very hard to pass on though. (Not to mention the 1700 presets)!
It is a fantastic concept realized!

I'll just have to see if my :borg: !

Is the HQ mode dynamic? Meaning... can you have it off (if needed) for playback usage but then have it default to the highest quality when rendering the final output? E.g. when saving two channels out for the final song?
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

My computer is having trouble installing version 1.0.

I have Windows 7 64-Bit

When I unzip the file and I click on the bazille.exe to install, it hangs and doesn't bring up the installer.

I tried to Ctr-Alt-Del and attempted to end the process bazille.exe installer, but it actually froze the task manager and I had to restart the computer, which also took a long time.

I tried running another installer and everything worked fine.

That's a surprise thanks Urs and u-he team. Bazille has been my favourite bass arp for a few months now.

Thanks!!!!

Such a great sounding synth! Congrats on the release! Nice surprise to see these extra big time sound designers in the factory bank.
Last edited by JC_ on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HydrogenHuman wrote:My computer is having trouble installing version 1.0.

I have Windows 7 64-Bit

When I unzip the file and I click on the bazille.exe to install, it hangs and doesn't bring up the installer.

I tried to Ctr-Alt-Del and attempted to end the process bazille.exe installer, but it actually froze the task manager and I had to restart the computer, which also took a long time.

Might be your firewall/antivirus program. Norton popped up a window for me because it's a new file they haven't seen before. Maybe turn off anything like that and try to install.

JC_ wrote:

I have Windows 7 64-Bit

Might be your firewall/antivirus program. Norton popped up a window for me because it's a new file they haven't seen before. Maybe turn off anything like that and try to install.
I've never had this issue with any u-he product though, even the beta version of Bazille.

Normally I double click the installer.exe and the Windows UAC window pops up, I select "Yes" and the installer starts.

Thanks all involved for the patches they sound really great didn't know it was able to do those kids of sounds.

Hey, do the presets contain patches that would be useful for New Age or Ambient music? I'm just in the beginning stages of composing my next New Age album and always could use some inspirational sounds. I'm going to buy it anyway, but just want to know if I should get it now, or wait until next month.

quantum7 wrote:Hey, do the presets contain patches that would be useful for New Age or Ambient music? I'm just in the beginning stages of composing my next New Age album and always could use some inspirational sounds. I'm going to buy it anyway, but just want to know if I should get it now, or wait until next month.
Don't wait until Oct. 16th as the price jumps another 40 USD. If you know you want it. This is the time. As for it having the right sounds, that's subjective of course. Even if we did the same type of music, it doesn't mean we would use the same type of patches/programs. Seems like you should be able to find something in how many are being offered though.

It's amazing how good these presets sound with no other effects plugins used they sound complete.

I have Windows 7 64-Bit

File: BazilleWinstaller.exe
CRC-32: c32ec7ff
MD4: 6e51e1dc3cff149e2a6f1d6959d9caa4
MD5: 383531ef4e835639f4596ad77b87a504
SHA-1: 60ce8140e69daa9d92335437f0bc1d3d63c966b2

Check to see if you have the same (of course, don't need all, just MD5 or SHA-1). If it's different your download was corrupted/you have bad sectors/your decompressor did a bad job.

Those presets in Bazille are amazing. Many thanks to every sound designer involved.

Congrats on the release! I already bought during the beta phase, but am very happy to check out the final product along with all the presets, although for me Bazille is sound design playground.

Return to “Instruments”