The scrooo v1.2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The scrooo

@Full Bucket: The Scroo is a very cult/esoteric tool but... A lot of people here declaim loudly for a Korg DW-8000/DSS-1 clone, I hope you will think about it... You can not remain indifferent!!! :pray:

After all, if you think about it, think how many good things Kevin Moore (Dream Theater, Fates Warning, OSI, Chroma Key) did with these two Synths... :wink:

Turello wrote:@Full Bucket: The Scroo is a very cult/esoteric tool but... A lot of people here declaim loudly for a Korg DW-8000/DSS-1 clone, I hope you will think about it... You can not remain indifferent!!! :pray:

After all, if you think about it, think how many good things Kevin Moore (Dream Theater, Fates Warning, OSI, Chroma Key) did with these two Synths... :wink:
+1 :tu:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

:tu: :party:

I hope Björn doesn't get mad on me for posting this here but damn! I can't wait to try this out!!! :)

:-O :-O :-O

Wow !!!

Great, great, great job !

ImageImageImageImageImage
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

BlackWinny wrote:Wow !!!

Great, great, great job !

ImageImageImageImageImage
Looks so awesome! :hyper:

Wait, wait, this is not the scrooo... :hihi:

Just kidding. Thank you guys! :tu:

Cheers, Björn

Finally, a modular i would use!. I cant express in words how much i despise cables. This is fantastic :clap: :tu: 8)

Full Bucket wrote:Wait, wait, this is not the scrooo... :hihi:

Just kidding. Thank you guys! :tu:

Cheers, Björn
Björn, may I do a humble suggestion before the public release ?

The number of waveforms being rather limited, I suggest you to create an oscillator module (or to add a feature to the existing ones) which uses these 4300 external single-cycle waveforms (they are free and public domain, even Zebra, Alchemy, Reaktor, Discovery Pro and Corona use them):

Adventure Kids Waveforms

It would lead Modul Air to a huge versatile synth by its extremely wide palette of waveforms. I let you imagine the even greater success at its launch!
:pray:
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Good stuff! :tu: Indeed, I am planning for a wavetable module...

Jeez, I wonder if this project ever reaches v1.0.0 - it is already my experimental workhorse, a constant work-in-progress. :lol:

Cheers, Björn

:tu:

Would be super if you could implement something like the comb filter - blown mode like in Zebra 2. :tu:

When do you think you will be able to release it Björn?

Return to “Instruments”