1552 posts since 21 Dec, 2012

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:39 pm

Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

KVRian
787 posts since 8 Jan, 2012 from frankfurt, Germany

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:47 pm

You can't compare it with wusikstation, although wusikstation has bether gui than titan2, it doen't sound good.
wusikstation 8 is one of my plugins i would like to sell, but i wouldn't get money for this crap.
For me titan2 was worth the 90 bucks, sound quality is excelent, so it compensates the redicolous GUI. And the problem to get familiar with all of these sounds is the same than omnisphere2, allthough omnisphere has a miles away bether browser with options, i wasn't able to hear all of these presets and i am not able to remember names of some good presets. Both have an overkill of sounds, but bether to much than to less.
If i am searching for a special sound, i am sure titan will have it, but i wouldn't find it.

KVRian
968 posts since 29 Sep, 2006

Post Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:54 pm

sacer wrote:You can't compare it with wusikstation, although wusikstation has bether gui than titan2, it doen't sound good.
wusikstation 8 is one of my plugins i would like to sell, but i wouldn't get money for this crap.
For me titan2 was worth the 90 bucks, sound quality is excelent, so it compensates the redicolous GUI. And the problem to get familiar with all of these sounds is the same than omnisphere2, allthough omnisphere has a miles away bether browser with options, i wasn't able to hear all of these presets and i am not able to remember names of some good presets. Both have an overkill of sounds, but bether to much than to less.
If i am searching for a special sound, i am sure titan will have it, but i wouldn't find it.
How does it compare to Titan 1?
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

KVRian
787 posts since 8 Jan, 2012 from frankfurt, Germany

Post Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:36 pm

I started with Titan 2 presets, Titan1 is included in V2, when i have enough time, i'll try out the presets from V1 and compare them.

Banned
5103 posts since 12 Jun, 2001 from Wusik Dot Com

Post Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:39 pm

aMUSEd wrote:
tapper mike wrote: Not to go too far off subject but the only thing I like about wusik is Eve. What's funny is if you watch the MusicComputing Studio Blade videos the included sounds UI is identical to Eve.
Looks like they have licensed a custom version of EVE.
Indeed, they did. :cool:

KVRist
151 posts since 6 Sep, 2010

Post Tue May 04, 2021 7:00 am

anything Waldorf in it besides Largo?

Return to “Instruments”