Suggestions for more Dune 2 Features (poll)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion

Suggestions for new Dune 2 features

Save & Load MSEGs
30%
Save & Load Layer Presets
16%
More Mod Matrix Destinations (ARP swing, Osc Density, etc)
27%
Option to set Key Range per layer
14%
Phase control in the WT (to run through the phase of a selected waveform)
13%

Total votes: 56

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Option to set individually LFO settings per voice.
Option to set individually ARP settings per voice.
Option to set individually MSEG settings per voice.
Option to set individually FX settings and order per voice.

Thanks Yorrrrrr

The Rob Lee set look good value too.

kev
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Keep em comin!!!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Per Layer Arps and an .sfz Oscillator for each layer. Not going to happen but hey you asked....... :hihi:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

OSC copy
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Not quite the same but you can Copy/Paste Layers and their Oscs. Or work with the All tab and the Osc settings are copied to every layer............... :)
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote:Per Layer Arps and an .sfz Oscillator for each layer. Not going to happen but hey you asked....... :hihi:
Why not? :cry:

Perhaps affect PC performance significantly?
Last edited by goleat on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dune 1 preset import.

goleat wrote:
Teksonik wrote:Per Layer Arps and an .sfz Oscillator for each layer. Not going to happen but hey you asked....... :hihi:
Why not? :cry:

Perhaps affect PC performance significantly?
Rich has said that Per Layers Arps are not technically possible due to DUNE 2's layering architecture. Sfz support is more likely to happen in a new product from Synapse rather than being an addition to D2 again probably due to technical reasons. :?
aMUSEd wrote:Dune 1 preset import.
Again not possible due to technical reasons............

Like I mentioned before, Richard should definitely optimize Dune 2 better...than add new features...

Optimize what ? Pretty light on the CPU here......... :shrug:

When using unison and a lot of voices...for example fat pad sound with a bit of modulation, kills asio as crazy. And I have 6/12 core cpu!

HcDoom wrote:When using unison and a lot of voices...for example fat pad sound with a bit of modulation, kills asio as crazy. And I have 6/12 core cpu!
No such problems here. Let me guess you're using Cubase ?

S1

You might want to post your concerns at the Synapse Forums.......

http://forum.synapse-audio.com/

Return to “Instruments”