When do you see komplete 11 coming out?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

recursive one wrote:So, what is confirmed as for now:
As someone above said, would be great if they made a new flagship synth.
Or, at least update their current synths (i.e., Massive, Absynth, and FM8). All these Reaktor synths/ensembles are pretty underwhelming to me.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Reflektor Standalone Plugin ?

I really wonder what the brighter GUIs with the big knob are. The Symphony Series is a rather dark GUI. Possibly a reduced version of the Symphony stuff? Or can one change the GUI to a brighter look?

cryophonik wrote:
As someone above said, would be great if they made a new flagship synth.
Or, at least update their current synths (i.e., Massive, Absynth, and FM8). All these Reaktor synths/ensembles are pretty underwhelming to me.
Absynth in the K11 image looks like V5.
I will be extremely disappointed if Absynth 6 in not included in K11.
I would however be happy with Massive 2 release.

After skipping K9 and K10 I will likely upgrade K11 to get of Kontakt 6 and Reaktor 6 and
the smattering of new VST fx and VSTi's.

Maybe it is a light versión of the symphony series.
dedication to flying

I was really hoping to see Heavyocity Gravity included in Ultimate.

Old Crab wrote:I was really hoping to see Heavyocity Gravity included in Ultimate.
Won't happen as it was self-released by Heavyocity, not in cooperation with NI as it was the case with Damage or Evolve...

EvilDragon wrote:
Old Crab wrote:I was really hoping to see Heavyocity Gravity included in Ultimate.
Won't happen as it was self-released by Heavyocity, not in cooperation with NI as it was the case with Damage or Evolve...
Ok, thanks EvilDragon.

_gl wrote:
masterhiggins wrote:No that's just rammfire. Been out for a loooong time.
So it is, never use it. So no GR6 - really? EvilDragon has hinted over the years that they're still working on it, can't believe it's still not ready.
I hope they update gr myself. The current version's sound quality is inexcusably bad. Amplitube left gr long behind years ago.

masterhiggins wrote:I hope they update gr myself. The current version's sound quality is inexcusably bad. Amplitube left gr long behind years ago.
For some things the sound is fine for me, but yeah an improvement would be nice. What I love about it over other sims is how flexible the effects are, I like to really tweak my sounds and the pedal-style 2 knobs are completely useless to me. Plus all the creative options from the modifiers etc (if only it had custom feedback paths).

So Evil, will we get GR6 this time?

- Flesh
- Replica XT ( i guess, half of KVR should have the free version)
- Some orchestral stuff
- Reaktor 6
Speculated:
- red waveform thingie
- Kontakt looking somehow different
Snce I believe most humans are greedy and evil, and NI are no exception, I guess K10 standard owners will get even less.

As someone above said, would be great if they made a new flagship synth. Their synths are nice, and the latest ones (Monark, Rounds, Kontour) have really outstanding sound quality, but all these synths are a bit too special, I wish they made a workhorse synth along the lines of Spire or Dune 2 inloving their latest DSP developments (may be an enseble, I'm fine with that).
And Una Corda is in there...
"Not only do we make the music...the music makes us"

... the eyes of an eagle :tu:

cclarry wrote:
- Flesh
- Some orchestral stuff
- Reaktor 6
Speculated:
- red waveform thingie
Snce I believe most humans are greedy and evil, and NI are no exception, I guess K10 standard owners will get even less.

As someone above said, would be great if they made a new flagship synth. Their synths are nice, and the latest ones (Monark, Rounds, Kontour) have really outstanding sound quality, but all these synths are a bit too special, I wish they made a workhorse synth along the lines of Spire or Dune 2 inloving their latest DSP developments (may be an enseble, I'm fine with that).
I put this one into the "orchestral stuff" :)
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

recursive one wrote:
cclarry wrote:
- Flesh
- Some orchestral stuff
- Reaktor 6
Speculated:
- red waveform thingie

You shouldn't. ;) It's a custom piano.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
recursive one wrote:
cclarry wrote:
- Flesh
- Some orchestral stuff
- Reaktor 6
Speculated:
- red waveform thingie

You shouldn't. ;) It's a custom piano.
+ 0.5

Dig it !!!!!!!!!

customized invective that dishonor only his author :oops:

( ....but i should copyright it , perhaps :hihi: )

Return to “Instruments”