Lynx 1.05 Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Lynx

I've longtime dreamed of a freely draw-able Oscillators and not "nodes" like Absynth

If i were rich i'd buy a Fairlight..not for the sampler but for the Light pen drawing on a special computer screen

Maybe now a I pad-esque could do the same thing, though I'd need to be convenient so as to use it in a DAW like Logic X
If your plugin is a Synth-edit/synth-maker creation, Say So.
If not Make a Mac version of your Plugins Please.

https://soundcloud.com/realmarco

...everyone is out to get me!!!!!!!

version 0.875 released with the following changes:
More presets for a total of 512 presets.
Added random line waveform.
Added random segment waveform.
Added Nth harmonic waveform.
More possible waveforms in random waveform generator.
Fixed click in osc mix with limit exceeding modulation.
Changed from mono to stereo output.
Fixed Velocity and MC2 modulators.
Added dotted and Triplet Time to LFO Host Tempo mode.
Waveform Modifier - DC remover.
Updated GUI.

Xenobioz wrote:version 0.875 released with the following changes:
More presets for a total of 512 presets.
Added random line waveform.
Added random segment waveform.
Added Nth harmonic waveform.
More possible waveforms in random waveform generator.
Fixed click in osc mix with limit exceeding modulation.
Changed from mono to stereo output.
Fixed Velocity and MC2 modulators.
Added dotted and Triplet Time to LFO Host Tempo mode.
Waveform Modifier - DC remover.
Updated GUI.
Loving Lynx man. Thanks :wink:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Very cool synth. And it has that edgy razor sharp sound if neded :) Maybe it's just me (it's been a while since I've used it) but the presets sound very good and usable out of the box - was it always the case? 'Cause I was browsing through the banks and I was blown away by the ammount of nice sounds :)
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

I sorted the presets after sound type but it's the same presets. Might be a only a very few that I have changed :)

Lynx is available as a 64-bit vst2 now. It has few differences, the major being you cant save or load presets.(presets might work if your daw can save in some other format).

Xenobioz wrote:Lynx is available as a 64-bit vst2 now. It has few differences, the major being you cant save or load presets.(presets might work if your daw can save in some other format).
Great thanks! I always wanted to use this in Tracktion but couldn't since i use the 64bit version. I use energyXT for my 32bit plugins.

Also this is one of my favorite synths :tu:

So will you update Aegis next? :pray:
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Halonmusic wrote: Great thanks! I always wanted to use this in Tracktion but couldn't since i use the 64bit version. I use energyXT for my 32bit plugins.

Thanks!
I have no plans on updating Aegis. I think you should be able to do everything it does on Lynx. The main difference is the waveform drawing resolution. Aegis only uses 128 points compared to 512 points on Lynx.

Xenobioz wrote:
Halonmusic wrote: Great thanks! I always wanted to use this in Tracktion but couldn't since i use the 64bit version. I use energyXT for my 32bit plugins.

Thanks!
I have no plans on updating Aegis. I think you should be able to do everything it does on Lynx. The main difference is the waveform drawing resolution. Aegis only uses 128 points compared to 512 points on Lynx.
Ah alright. :) Any new stuff being developed?

Halonmusic wrote: Ah alright. :) Any new stuff being developed?
Not at the moment. But I have some ideas I've been thinking about.

Xenobioz wrote:
Halonmusic wrote: Ah alright. :) Any new stuff being developed?
Not at the moment. But I have some ideas I've been thinking about.
Cool. :tu:

VST3 version available.
64-bit versions have built in xmlpreset load/save menu.
796 presets! :party:

Great, thanks! :)

Version 1.01 finally uploaded.

Improved Sound on high notes.
896 presets.
64-bit version with an improved preset browser that allows access to all presets from within the plugin. (All banks must be imported first in order for it to work.)

:tu:

Return to “Instruments”