Bliss sampler

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bliss

Probably not a compatible .akp file. The LUA script can't get anything from it.

Is there any way to solo individual zones in Bliss? So you can work/focus on a zone at a time, when doing simple layering.

If I`ve missed it, this would be a request:

Solo is not available but will be considered.

discoDSP wrote:Solo is not available but will be considered.
Thanks for considering discoDSP, it would be a huge help!

At the moment I am either having to route zones to different tracks in the host and mute there, or pull the gain down on all the layers other than the one worked on and reverse the process afterwards. Both are cumbersome to say the least.

Yes, definitely not the best way :)

Cheers,
George.

I'm looking into purchasing a sampler to sample some of my hardware devices. Will Bliss add the feature in the near future?

Thanks for your interest. Not in the near future, there are other features to be added first like piano roll zone view, etc.

Cheers,
George.

Hi George ,

Print crossfade to samples could be great!
Best
YY

Noted already.

Hi George. Any progress on exs24 import? Including the later versions?

Nothing yet, what's your issue with EXS24 import? I'm aware it won't import certain newer versions.

discoDSP wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:17 pmNothing yet, what's your issue with EXS24 import? I'm aware it won't import certain newer versions.
I'm looking for a solid SF2 player for the DSF library. From earlier posts seem like it's not translated perfectly, but it's been several years now. Is it working great now?
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Most SF2 convert great, try latest demo to see if it fits your needs.

discoDSP wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:20 amMost SF2 covert great, but try latest demo to see if it fits your needs.
Thank you for your confirmation. I'm hesitate to try another demo after several failures of converting the files using other programs and would rather listen to user experience.
glokraw wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:11 amMost soundfonts and multi-soundfonts loaded, but the 'pro' ones from Digital Sound Factory, were ignored :?
BlackWinny wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:27 amOn Windows 7 64-bit with Mulab 6 32-bit, here are for my Digital Sound Factory soundfonts:
  • Digital Sound Factory E-MU E4_Producer_Series
    • E4 Producer Series Composer.SF2 loads correctly and works
Hopefully you guys would share the experience of using the DSF files with the current version. Like how good the conversion is, also how versatile to use it as a sample player in selecting programs, managing sound banks, loading time, etc.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

Bliss 1.5 now includes VST FX chain. You can apply VST effects to your VST instrument before sampling even with AU hosts. Coming soon!

Return to “Instruments”