Analog Drum Synth Plugin

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bong

Just getting into Reaktor (version 6) and it is very good for drum synthesis. I think I wouldn't have bought Microtonic some time ago if I already had Reaktor back then. To bad sonic Charge does not allow license transfers. :cry:

Lotuzia wrote: I'd say probably during November 2015.( if everything goes well ) And, to Rob, certainly not months and months ( unless everything goes really really baaaad :pray: ). It's actually already working here, even if some features still need to be completed.
OK, that's great!! :)

Now I'll start saving up. If it's from Xil's I know it will be top quality (like all their stuff). :tu:
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

murnau wrote:
david.beholder wrote:Don't buy anything on Lotuzia advice. High risk of wasting your money!
I doubt that you can point us to any advice from him that justify your behaviour.
All of his advises are only about one mediocre developer. Even in threads like Diva vs Analog he is appearing with ads. C'mon. It's not a news.
With meaningless comments like this you make this place less worth not Lotuzia.
Haha i really appreciate your opinion, it's sad tho that your browser couldn't follow links and you can't read non Lotuzia connected parts of messages.
Coincidence?
I don't think so!
Murderous duck!

atukao wrote:
Lotuzia wrote:I'd say probably during November 2015.( if everything goes well ) And, to Rob, certainly not months and months ( unless everything goes really really baaaad :pray: ). It's actually already working here, even if some features still need to be completed.
Thanks, good to know.

How much can you say about the specifications of the drum synthesis models?
For each drumpad, you'll have a complete ( really Complete :wink: ) analog synthesizer + Hybrid synthesis ( That I can"t reveal now )
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

Robmobius wrote:
Lotuzia wrote: I'd say probably during November 2015.( if everything goes well ) And, to Rob, certainly not months and months ( unless everything goes really really baaaad :pray: ). It's actually already working here, even if some features still need to be completed.
OK, that's great!! :)

Now I'll start saving up. If it's from Xil's I know it will be top quality (like all their stuff). :tu:
Hope you'll like it. Each function on this unit has been completely thought, re-thought, or simply invented, to be specific to the very special instrument that is a *Drum Machine with a sequencer *

It's ultra intuitive to use, but at the same time very powerfull.

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

No sign of the op. Wonder if he has a froggy isp address like charlie, the xils rep?
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

OutCider wrote:No sign of the op. Wonder if he has a froggy isp address like charlie, the xils rep?
So to be clear, you're suggesting that the OP could be me, as a sockpuppet ? :hihi: :hihi:

Poor poor pathetic boy ...

To a certain point I would like the OP to be french. ( chances are what ? 3/5% ? ) Though he would still not be me, nor someone related to me, it might avoid you to look like the [put the right word here] you obviously are.Only *might* though ... :shrug:

Ok. Muted.

Note : I'm not Xils-Lab *rep*. Of course, you already perfectly know this, but just in case someone else reads this.

:lol:
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Haha, no mute. ;)
As the OP I want to thank you all for this big resonance - I read every comment and already tried some different synths out. :)

sqigls wrote:if you're using OSX, you really cant go past DrumSpillage2.
Totally forgot about that one... put it on my wish list :tu:
Image stardustmedia - high end analog music services - murat

Just wanted to throw in my support for Waldorf Attack as well. It a lovely analog emulation, and although the interface might look a bit dated, the presets sound great, and there's lots of opportunity for more tweaking too. It is indeed only available as part of the Waldorf Edition, but as this includes the PPG Wave 2.V, I think it's a great deal! Haven't used the effects processor that comes with it much, but these two are worth it alone.

Return to “Instruments”