Free VSTi Synthesizer "Marazmator" 2.3 (Win32/64)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Marazmator

In our terrain use only credit cards of Sberbank of Russia, from other cards to have cash isn't present opportunities.
Once again I remind that you have an opportunity to exchange PayPal for WebMoney by means of the bestchange.com service.
So having spent several minutes for an exchange at you there will be an opportunity to pay me for a plug-in and to easily enjoy sounds synthesized by it! :tu:

recursive one wrote:Yes, our government loves making things more complicated than they should be.
Have you ever been in Finland? This country is a synonyme for "government loves making things more complicated than they should be" :P

Two suggestions:

1. Correct the spelling of "psychodelic." It's psychedelic.
2. Make it available through a Western dealer so customers don't need to go through strange websites.

Today published a long-awaited new version of the VST-plugin «MARAZMATOR» (v2.2), which is also completely free :tu:
In addition to the supplied plug-in has a demo bank has 150 presets, MIDI-sequencer patterns, help manual in Russian/English.
Particularly relevant is the plugin for authors working in the Dark/Drone Ambient genres.

Download links:
for Win32 (1.08 MB)
for Win64 (1.98 MB)

Здорово! :)

Дико извиняюсь, что не помог с переводом мануала, я половину сделал, но увидел, что вы уже опубликовали перевод целиком, и решил не продолжать
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Frantz wrote:1. Correct the spelling of "psychodelic." It's psychedelic.
I thought was intentional, reflecting the kind of sounds you can expect from this synth.

recursive one wrote:Здорово! :)

Дико извиняюсь, что не помог с переводом мануала, я половину сделал, но увидел, что вы уже опубликовали перевод целиком, и решил не продолжать
Привет! Перевёл через гугл. Конечно лучше живьём переводить, ну и с учётом менталитета англоязычных граждан, естественно )

GaryG wrote:
Frantz wrote:1. Correct the spelling of "psychodelic." It's psychedelic.
I thought was intentional, reflecting the kind of sounds you can expect from this synth.
This transcription on russian "психоделик" is "psychodelic" :hihi:

Neither the 32 or 64-bit plugin show up on my DAW when I put it in my VST folder. I tried it in three different DAW's and it's the same thing. I am wondering what I am doing wrong?

filter303 wrote:Neither the 32 or 64-bit plugin show up on my DAW when I put it in my VST folder. I tried it in three different DAW's and it's the same thing. I am wondering what I am doing wrong?
For example, in FL Studio exists is a special scan command of plugin folder. Also in the settings must be set to the path of the plug-ins.

Thanks for the new version but yes there is a problem here too, the 64 bit version is not opened at all in Cantabile and in VST Host as well...
Greetings

Diego_C wrote:Thanks for the new version but yes there is a problem here too, the 64 bit version is not opened at all in Cantabile and in VST Host as well...
Greetings
Thank you for your bugreport, the problem was actually discovered. Overwrite files on the new one. I checked in FL Studio 12 (64 bit), plugin is work.

cool. will check it out. next update you should make the GUI a wee bit larger.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Now it's working, thank you!

layzer wrote:cool. will check it out. next update you should make the GUI a wee bit larger.
Of course the next version will have more features and controls, respectively, the window size will be increased.

Return to “Instruments”