Free VSTi Synthesizer "Marazmator" 2.3 (Win32/64)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
KVRAF
5424 posts since 7 Feb, 2013

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:51 am

zxant wrote: 
Please be so kind and translate all the 'alien' writings in this thread. I have no idea of its meaning ... :scared:
 
I offered the OP my help in translating the manual into English, but he said that he will try to do it by himself, maybe with a help of a machine translation system.

Also he posted a screenshot of the first version of the synth and said that it has been originally developed in 2002 as a standalone program. Other than that, nothing important.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

https://soundcloud.com/recursion-loop/s ... travels-ep

User avatar
KVRist

Topic Starter

289 posts since 17 Feb, 2013 from Sayan Mountains, Siberia

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:00 am

zxant wrote: 
Please be so kind and translate all the 'alien' writings in this thread. I have no idea of its meaning ... :scared:
 

And where it is written in rules what it is possible to write only in English?
If asked in Russian I answer in it :D
Learn Russian :tu:

User avatar
KVRian
972 posts since 28 Aug, 2005

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:26 am

Eauson wrote:Had a ply with this, excellent for background atmos, doesn't seem to wasn't to save patches, either in fxb or its own format.
Am I doing something wrong when saving??
It's saves in it's native format, however, could not figure out how to load once saved.
I was able to save and load patches as .fxb through MiniHost.

[UPDATE]

O.k. you can save the preset by clicking the little arrow pointing left at
the top right of the synth. it saves the patch in the factory bank as far as
I can tell.
Last edited by Blue Wind Project on Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

KVRian
1420 posts since 13 Jan, 2014

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:29 am

Hi Vasyan,

thanks a lot for the zip ! Seems to be a very interesting synth, at first look presets are not really my thing (more into nice, warm etc. soundscapes) but will see what I can do with the random buttons (love random buttons :D ).

By the way I was looking for the mentioned ambient reverb and stumbling over your stone voices side, thats looks really interesting though with my totally lack of russian can only look at the pictures (NO, I will NOT learn russian :D ).

Kind regards,

Richard

User avatar
KVRAF
25857 posts since 20 Jan, 2008 from a star near where you are

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:07 am

zxant wrote: 
Please be so kind and translate all the 'alien' writings in this thread. I have no idea of its meaning ... :scared:
 
You don't have google translate where you live?

https://www.google.no/search?q=russian+ ... euygPSwp8Q

User avatar
KVRAF
25857 posts since 20 Jan, 2008 from a star near where you are

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:08 am

vasyan wrote:
recursive one wrote: I offered the OP my help in translating the manual into English, but he said that he will try to do it by himself, maybe with a help of a machine translation system.
Если есть желание - переводите, и будет Вам респект и уважуха, а также упомяну Вас в информации о проекте :tu:
So what I understand he is saying here is that it is OK to translate as long as the proper credits are given to the original material, or am I wrong?

User avatar
KVRAF
11059 posts since 26 Jun, 2006 from San Francisco Bay Area

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:28 am

tatanka wrote:Hi Vasyan,

thanks a lot for the zip ! Seems to be a very interesting synth, at first look presets are not really my thing (more into nice, warm etc. soundscapes) but will see what I can do with the random buttons (love random buttons :D ).

By the way I was looking for the mentioned ambient reverb and stumbling over your stone voices side, thats looks really interesting though with my totally lack of russian can only look at the pictures (NO, I will NOT learn russian :D ).

Kind regards,

Richard
In Soviet Union, Russian learns YOU! :clown:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

KVRian
1168 posts since 9 Jan, 2013 from morf

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:14 am

Blue Wind Project wrote:
Eauson wrote:Had a ply with this, excellent for background atmos, doesn't seem to wasn't to save patches, either in fxb or its own format.
Am I doing something wrong when saving??
It's saves in it's native format, however, could not figure out how to load once saved.
I was able to save and load patches as .fxb through MiniHost.

[UPDATE]

O.k. you can save the preset by clicking the little arrow pointing left at
the top right of the synth. it saves the patch in the factory bank as far as
I can tell.
Many thanks, will try this out.
I did save the sound supposedly in the native format, will now try again.
Why is it you find a perfect sound, save it, no dice after you try reloading, aghhh

Once again many thanks blue wind project for the info :-)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

KVRist
131 posts since 29 Sep, 2015

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:24 pm

Not malware and the GUI is the perfect size. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks, vasyan!

User avatar
sfd
KVRian
1487 posts since 14 Jul, 2013 from Sweden

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:13 pm

There's now a review over at the Bedroom Producers Blogg.

KVRer
1 posts since 13 Feb, 2015

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:33 pm

this is truly a masterpiece
rich techno atmos and sequences by one button-press without any additional processing

magnificent work!

User avatar
sfd
KVRian
1487 posts since 14 Jul, 2013 from Sweden

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:01 pm

What other synthts are there from this developer?

User avatar
KVRAF
7679 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Post Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:43 pm

sfd wrote:There's now a review over at the Bedroom Producers Blogg.
Bedroom Producers Blogg wrote: "During our test run, Marazmator 2.0 was perfectly stable in MuLab 6. Strangely, though, the CPU usage can go anywhere between 8% and 70% (on an i3 processor), depending on the applied settings."
i noticed this strange CPU usage as well on my test run. :scared:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

KVRist
249 posts since 2 Oct, 2012

Post Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:23 am

Looks interesting. However, it does not load in Jeskola Buzz Polac VSTi loader.

User avatar
KVRist
140 posts since 29 Sep, 2012 from Minneapolis, MN

Post Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Now that I've played it and learned it all I can say it's a great synth for non-analog pads.
Don't need the manual - just to learn Russian!

Return to “Instruments”