Free VSTi Synthesizer "Marazmator" 2.3 (Win32/64)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Marazmator

zxant wrote: 
Please be so kind and translate all the 'alien' writings in this thread. I have no idea of its meaning ... :scared:

I offered the OP my help in translating the manual into English, but he said that he will try to do it by himself, maybe with a help of a machine translation system.

Also he posted a screenshot of the first version of the synth and said that it has been originally developed in 2002 as a standalone program. Other than that, nothing important.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

zxant wrote: 
Please be so kind and translate all the 'alien' writings in this thread. I have no idea of its meaning ... :scared:

And where it is written in rules what it is possible to write only in English?
If asked in Russian I answer in it :D
Learn Russian :tu:

Eauson wrote:Had a ply with this, excellent for background atmos, doesn't seem to wasn't to save patches, either in fxb or its own format.
Am I doing something wrong when saving??
It's saves in it's native format, however, could not figure out how to load once saved.
I was able to save and load patches as .fxb through MiniHost.

[UPDATE]

O.k. you can save the preset by clicking the little arrow pointing left at
the top right of the synth. it saves the patch in the factory bank as far as
I can tell.
Last edited by Blue Wind Project on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Vasyan,

thanks a lot for the zip ! Seems to be a very interesting synth, at first look presets are not really my thing (more into nice, warm etc. soundscapes) but will see what I can do with the random buttons (love random buttons :D ).

By the way I was looking for the mentioned ambient reverb and stumbling over your stone voices side, thats looks really interesting though with my totally lack of russian can only look at the pictures (NO, I will NOT learn russian :D ).

Kind regards,

Richard

zxant wrote: 

You don't have google translate where you live?

https://www.google.no/search?q=russian+ ... euygPSwp8Q

vasyan wrote:
recursive one wrote: I offered the OP my help in translating the manual into English, but he said that he will try to do it by himself, maybe with a help of a machine translation system.
Если есть желание - переводите, и будет Вам респект и уважуха, а также упомяну Вас в информации о проекте :tu:
So what I understand he is saying here is that it is OK to translate as long as the proper credits are given to the original material, or am I wrong?

tatanka wrote:Hi Vasyan,

thanks a lot for the zip ! Seems to be a very interesting synth, at first look presets are not really my thing (more into nice, warm etc. soundscapes) but will see what I can do with the random buttons (love random buttons :D ).

By the way I was looking for the mentioned ambient reverb and stumbling over your stone voices side, thats looks really interesting though with my totally lack of russian can only look at the pictures (NO, I will NOT learn russian :D ).

Kind regards,

Richard
In Soviet Union, Russian learns YOU! :clown:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Blue Wind Project wrote:
Eauson wrote:Had a ply with this, excellent for background atmos, doesn't seem to wasn't to save patches, either in fxb or its own format.
Am I doing something wrong when saving??
It's saves in it's native format, however, could not figure out how to load once saved.
I was able to save and load patches as .fxb through MiniHost.

[UPDATE]

O.k. you can save the preset by clicking the little arrow pointing left at
the top right of the synth. it saves the patch in the factory bank as far as
I can tell.
Many thanks, will try this out.
I did save the sound supposedly in the native format, will now try again.
Why is it you find a perfect sound, save it, no dice after you try reloading, aghhh

Once again many thanks blue wind project for the info :-)
Man is least himself when he talks in the first person. Give him a mask, and he'll show you his true face

Not malware and the GUI is the perfect size. Can't wait to try it out. Thanks, vasyan!

There's now a review over at the Bedroom Producers Blogg.

this is truly a masterpiece
rich techno atmos and sequences by one button-press without any additional processing

magnificent work!

What other synthts are there from this developer?

sfd wrote:There's now a review over at the Bedroom Producers Blogg.
Bedroom Producers Blogg wrote: "During our test run, Marazmator 2.0 was perfectly stable in MuLab 6. Strangely, though, the CPU usage can go anywhere between 8% and 70% (on an i3 processor), depending on the applied settings."
i noticed this strange CPU usage as well on my test run. :scared:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Looks interesting. However, it does not load in Jeskola Buzz Polac VSTi loader.

Now that I've played it and learned it all I can say it's a great synth for non-analog pads.
Don't need the manual - just to learn Russian!

Return to “Instruments”