Free VSTi Synthesizer "Marazmator" 2.3 (Win32/64)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Marazmator

Updating:
• 64 bit is available
• The problem with sizes of a window of the plug-in loaded in hosts from Steinberg is corrected (Nuendo, Cubase).
• Work of visual components of a plug-in is improved.
• English version of user manual.

Back in the day when I did not know English, all manuals were in English, so I learned... not to read them.

Back in the day when I did know English, all manuals were in "janglish" (japanese-english), so I learned... not to read them.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Cannot download from library computer, get following message: Attackers might be trying to steal your information from yadi.sk (for example passwords messages or credit cards) They are a bit strict at the library on what sites they deem to be save. Is there an alternative download link?

I've installed it, works great but says it's a 30day demo. Will non-russians be able to buy it?
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

barrybitter wrote:Cannot download from library computer, get following message: Attackers might be trying to steal your information from yadi.sk (for example passwords messages or credit cards) They are a bit strict at the library on what sites they deem to be save. Is there an alternative download link?
New Marazmator download links of 30-days trial version:
for x64 and
for x86-32
Jbravo wrote:I've installed it, works great but says it's a 30day demo. Will non-russians be able to buy it?
You can buy Marazmator, having listed $15 by means of WebMoney payment service provider, for this purpose it is possible to use different services, for example, through system of money transfers on a pattern on WebMoney.

By means of Marazmator I wrote an album "Space Textures" which is here:

Only this synthesizer and what others is used.

Turello wrote:Chrome and Windows 8.1 said it's a malware... Can't download...
Buonasera Turello ! Generally it is simply a message box telling it can be a malware, not an affirmation. It is this message, isn't it?

It appears generally simply because the downloaded file is an exe file.

You can very easily get rid of all these boring false alerts. Read the few lines of this article which shows an example and the method to bypass this useless and stupid message from Microsoft:

https://connexuav.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ ... in-Win8-10

And to the developers: please, developers... it is HIGHLY recommended to NEVER provide your files directly in EXE formats! If you absolutely want to provide EXE installers... zip them! It will allow the users to avoid these boring alerts which in 99% of the cases are false alerts!

By the way almost all these exe installation files are very often simply zip files converted to autoextracible files while they still remain unzippable by any free zip tool we want (winzip, 7-zip, etc.). And always with the same method: right click on the exe file then unzip in the current folder or in "xyz" subfolder. So what is the interest of these exe files? None! (especially for VST plugins, except in the case of some very complex tools like those as TAL-UNO-LX, FM8, etc. which have their presetbanks in a totally different place in the hard disk).

So... why the hell wanting to pack the VST plugins in EXE installers !? A VST plugin is generally nothing else than a simple DLL (and occasionally preset files in a subfolder) that the user always perfectly know how to unzip and move where he wants!
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Jorgeelalto wrote:If somebody translate the manual to english, maybe I can translate it to spanish.
Then someone will perhaps translate it from Spanish to Italian (I can) or to German (I can't, sorry) or to Swedish (I know someone who could, but perhaps not from Spanish :D ), and it would be funny if at the end of this chain someone re-translated it from Italian or German (or Swedish) to Russian (hey I have a friend who could that final translation SW>RU thanks to someone of his family) and that the developer takes an hour or two to laugh at seeing the huge differences between the original Russian doc and the final Russian doc after all these intermediate steps!

Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.

Aloysius wrote:Back in the day when I did know English, all manuals were in "janglish" (japanese-english), so I learned... not to read them.
Back in the days when I didn't know enough English, I used to never read the French translations of the user guides (even for a kludge), so I learned much better English than at school.

vasyan wrote:
barrybitter wrote:Cannot download from library computer, get following message: Attackers might be trying to steal your information from yadi.sk (for example passwords messages or credit cards) They are a bit strict at the library on what sites they deem to be save. Is there an alternative download link?
New Marazmator download links of 30-days trial version:
for x64 and
for x86-32
Jbravo wrote:I've installed it, works great but says it's a 30day demo. Will non-russians be able to buy it?
You can buy Marazmator, having listed $15 by means of WebMoney payment service provider, for this purpose it is possible to use different services, for example, through system of money transfers on a pattern on WebMoney.
so let me get this straight. this synth was never freeware or donationware but a demo that will expire in 30 days? or did you just decide recently to make it commercial with a 30day trial demo?
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

I am definitely going to enter my credit card information into a Russian payment site. :ud:

vasyan wrote:Learn Russian!
I'd love to. Though I can't afford to go to a class and Russian isn't actually the easiest language to learn by yourself from some free internet thingys :D

Frantz wrote:I am definitely going to enter my credit card information into a Russian payment site. :ud:
:lol:
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Return to “Instruments”