Free VSTi Synthesizer "Marazmator" 2.3 (Win32/64)

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
recursive one
KVRAF
3847 posts since 7 Feb, 2013

Post Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:35 am

del
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

vasyan
KVRist
171 posts since 17 Feb, 2013 from Krasnoyarsk, Siberia, RU

Re: VSTi Synthesizer "Marazmator" 2.0

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:09 am

layzer wrote: so let me get this straight. this synth was never freeware or donationware but a demo that will expire in 30 days? or did you just decide recently to make it commercial with a 30day trial demo?
The previous version 2.0 free. Look for on search in Google version 2.0.
Version 2.1 is trial, In it errors of the free version are corrected, and technical support is carried out.

vasyan
KVRist

Re: Free VSTi Synthesizer "Marazmator" 2.0

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:19 am

BlackWinny wrote:
So... why the hell wanting to pack the VST plugins in EXE installers !? A VST plugin is generally nothing else than a simple DLL (and occasionally preset files in a subfolder) that the user always perfectly know how to unzip and move where he wants!
It is clear. In the latests version of Windows of the program not to download from the Internet any more. I will make just zip-archive.
I use Windows XP.
P.S. Как всё нахуеверчено в этих новых форточках :hihi:

vasyan
KVRist

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:33 am

Frantz wrote:I am definitely going to enter my credit card information into a Russian payment site. :ud:
Otherwise it won't turn out in any way. Only through WebMoney. With paypal in Russia it is impossible to cash.

vasyan
KVRist

Re: Free VSTi Synthesizer "Marazmator" 2.0

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:41 am

BlackWinny wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:If somebody translate the manual to english, maybe I can translate it to spanish.
Then someone will perhaps translate it from Spanish to Italian (I can) or to German (I can't, sorry) or to Swedish (I know someone who could, but perhaps not from Spanish :D ), and it would be funny if at the end of this chain someone re-translated it from Italian or German (or Swedish) to Russian (hey I have a friend who could that final translation SW>RU thanks to someone of his family) and that the developer takes an hour or two to laugh at seeing the huge differences between the original Russian doc and the final Russian doc after all these intermediate steps!

Of course I will be seeded as Russian differs from English, French, Spanish, Italian and others radically. It is necessary to think first of all in Russian.
You translate if there is a desire.

layzer
KVRAF
5922 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:49 am

vasyan wrote:
layzer wrote: so let me get this straight. this synth was never freeware or donationware but a demo that will expire in 30 days? or did you just decide recently to make it commercial with a 30day trial demo?
The previous version 2.0 free. Look for on search in Google version 2.0.
Version 2.1 is trial, In it errors of the free version are corrected, and technical support is carried out.
ahh i see, thanks for clearing that up, Vas. :wink:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer
KVRAF
5922 posts since 11 Jun, 2006

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:54 am

vasyan wrote:
Frantz wrote:I am definitely going to enter my credit card information into a Russian payment site. :ud:
Otherwise it won't turn out in any way. Only through WebMoney. With paypal in Russia it is impossible to cash.
thats too bad about paypal uncashable. its the only online payment system i'll use.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

recursive one
KVRAF

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:04 am

I confrim, we do have some really stupid restrictions relating to receiving paypal payments here in Russia. Basically it makes paypal almost unusable for receiving payments from abroad.

vasyan
KVRist

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:41 pm

layzer wrote: thats too bad about paypal uncashable. its the only online payment system i'll use.
I live in the Siberian taiga (where bears live), in Sayan Mountains, these are 250 kilometers from the city of Krasnoyarsk.
Available system of payments single here is WebMoney. To receive cash it is required to reach to post office, and it is a way of long 30 kilometers.

vasyan
KVRist

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:51 pm

recursive one wrote:I confrim, we do have some really stupid restrictions relating to receiving paypal payments here in Russia. Basically it makes paypal almost unusable for receiving payments from abroad.
Exactly! If in the large cities there is opportunity as to resolve this issue, in rural areas generally it is impossible. :(

vasyan
KVRist

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:03 pm

Though there are different services for implementation of money transfer to WebMoney. Not so long ago money transfer from Germany was made. I can receive money transfer particulars from Germany,write to me in the private message.
Last edited by vasyan on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

zerocrossing
KVRAF
9348 posts since 26 Jun, 2006 from San Francisco Bay Area

Post Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:23 pm

vasyan wrote:
layzer wrote: thats too bad about paypal uncashable. its the only online payment system i'll use.
I live in the Siberian taiga (where bears live), in Sayan Mountains, these are 250 kilometers from the city of Krasnoyarsk.
Available system of payments single here is WebMoney. To receive cash it is required to reach to post office, and it is a way of long 30 kilometers.
I'm sure you're totally honorable but does PayPal not just link up to your bank account? Why would this be a problem? There's no way I'd work with a payment system based in Russia. Why? This.

http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/stories/200 ... -customers
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

recursive one
KVRAF

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:13 am

zerocrossing wrote:
does PayPal not just link up to your bank account? Why would this be a problem?
Thing is that we have restrictions relating to the sums one can receive via paypal and the total figure of transactions per month, and the allowed sums in Euros apepar to be quite low (especially the sum one may receive to his/her paypal account). In order to obviate these resctrictions one must submit personal data but for someone living in a small village somewhere in the middle of Siberia the costs for travelling to a next big city to do that may be higher than any possible income from selling a cheap specialized plugin.

You, the Europeans, probably don't realize how big is Russia :wink:

Vasyan, you may try to ask Alexey Vaneev from Voxengo for an advice. If i'm not mistaken, Voxengo is a Russian firm and they have some agreement with an American company 2checkout which handles their payments, including paypal transactions (see here http://www.voxengo.com/orders/info/)

zerocrossing
KVRAF
9348 posts since 26 Jun, 2006 from San Francisco Bay Area

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:13 pm

recursive one wrote:
zerocrossing wrote:
does PayPal not just link up to your bank account? Why would this be a problem?
Thing is that we have restrictions relating to the sums one can receive via paypal and the total figure of transactions per month, and the allowed sums in Euros apepar to be quite low (especially the sum one may receive to his/her paypal account). In order to obviate these resctrictions one must submit personal data but for someone living in a small village somewhere in the middle of Siberia the costs for travelling to a next big city to do that may be higher than any possible income from selling a cheap specialized plugin.

You, the Europeans, probably don't realize how big is Russia :wink:

Vasyan, you may try to ask Alexey Vaneev from Voxengo for an advice. If i'm not mistaken, Voxengo is a Russian firm and they have some agreement with an American company 2checkout which handles their payments, including paypal transactions (see here http://www.voxengo.com/orders/info/)
I still don't get this "traveling to the next big city" thing. Obviously the developer has Internet. I don't go to San Jose to talk to the people at PayPal to set up my account. I don't pretend to know much about Russia, and I love supporting small developers, but if the Russian government makes it this hard for the people to make a few rubles selling their software...
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

recursive one
KVRAF

Post Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:13 pm

I have to admit that I don't know all the details about receiving paypal payments (I use my paypal linked to Visa only to buy software, don't sell anything), but I know that there were, and probably still are, some issues both with personal identification (needed to increase the transaction limits to reasonable figures and may require personal presence in an office which may be absent in a small town) and cash withdrawal (also may require travelling somewhere else if you live in a small town). As said above Voxengo hanldes the payments indierectly, via an American agent, probably because of that, idk.

Yes, our government loves making things more complicated than they should be.

Return to “Instruments”