UVI Falcon - hybrid instrument - version 3.01 released - rumors, ads, praise, mud wrestling and off-topic inside!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

Damn, no vouchers for me even if I bought Falcon2 + 5 extensions + Drum Designer in the last 3 months :(

Oh well, I probably wouldn't use 5% of the sounds in VV3 anyway :D
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

otristan wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:19 pm I've fixed an issue and uploaded it back 5 hours ago.
Can you try to download it back ?
Many thanks!
It fixed it.
I had to re install UVIWorkstation too.
I may have did something wrong in the process though.
Anyway, thanks.

I'm getting an immediate crash when trying to use Falcon in 2.0.4.

functionform wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:12 am I'm getting an immediate crash when trying to use Falcon in 2.0.4.
Which OSX version and DAW ?
Thanks !
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team
http://www.uvi.net

2.0.4 seems fine in Win 10, tried with multiple DAWS
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Yep the only issue that I m aware of is Protools OSX version on Catalina.
Other issue has been fixed and installer replaced.
Windows is very fine. It's just Apple forcing us to upgrade everything to get notarisation working that introduced some issue...
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team

otristan wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:26 am Yep the only issue that I m aware of is Protools OSX version on Catalina.
Windows is very fine. It's just Apple forcing us to upgrade everything to get notarisation working that introduced some issue...
You should just drop Apple support, more trouble than its worth :wink:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:29 am
otristan wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:26 am Yep the only issue that I m aware of is Protools OSX version on Catalina.
Very bad suggestion...

Sampleconstruct wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:01 am
SLiC wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:29 am
Very bad suggestion...
Not a suggestion, a joke! (wink face!) but to be fair I have never forgiven them for taking Alchemy, so what the hell!

:wink: I got the joke and forgot to add a smiley so here you go.

Hi,

was the v2.04 removed again?

Yep. I would like to fix the AAX Catalina issue and as 2.0.3 worked fine, it seemed like a better deal.
Hopefully an 2.0.5 will be released tomorrow that irons out all those stuff.
Olivier Tristan
Developer - UVI Team

Ortisan, please change the color of the slice markers. These are very hard to see.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

@otristan Reaper latest Win 10 Home. I can retest with 2.0.5. Thanks!

Saukar30 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:18 pm Ortisan, please change the color of the slice markers. These are very hard to see.
+1 and include 0 crossing line as well in color changes :)

Return to “Instruments”