Get u-he Beatzille for free

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bazille Beatzille

== For free: u-he Beatzille – Digital Modular Synthesis ==
All users of our BeatFirst app receive the legendary u-he Beatzille for free!
► Get the free app: http://www.beat-first.com

Here's how:
1. Get BeatFirst from App Store or Google Play
2. Open a Studiodrive account in the settings dialog
3. Tap the banner on top & receive your download link
http://www.beat-first.com

We hope you enjoy playing with u-he Beatzille as much as we do. :phones:

Aw thanks, this is great!
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

SWEET! :party:
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Nice idea, but every time I try to register the app crashes. :shrug:

thecontrolcentre wrote:Nice idea, but every time I try to register the app crashes. :shrug:
Are you referring to the Android or the iOS version? When exactly does it crash?

beatmagazin wrote:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Nice idea, but every time I try to register the app crashes. :shrug:
Are you referring to the Android or the iOS version? When exactly does it crash?
Android. When I click register the app locks up ...

You can try registering on studiodrive.de. I already had an account there before the app came out and just used those details to login.

BTW, are we ever going to get a 64-bit Mac version of Zampler?

Tried registering at studiodrive.de ... it says my email address is already registered, but if I click on "lost password" it says my email is not registered. WTF?

Edit: Got the registration email from studiodrive, logged in to the app, clicked on the banner and the app crashed (again) Very flakey. Uninstalled.

iPhone app won't let me log in using the account details I created on StudioDrive.de -- says my login details are incorrect. I can log in with no problem on the website. Also, the app insists on switching to Deutsche all the time. Not impressed...

I have deleted the app, will likely delete the StudioDrive account, and shall simply buy Bazille if I want this synth's sound. At least u-he doesn't have odd login/account problems.

Thanks a lot Beat and U-He, much appreciated!

Beatfirst itself is nice way to browse news, but it seems to work only in portrait mode on my Android tablet. It could use a bit more polish, too, but still a keeper.

@thecontrolcentre & Infinite5ths: Thanks for your feedback. I've asked the BeatFirst programmer to check if he can reproduce the problems you have with the app.

I subscribe to Beat Magazine, I waited 3 weeks to receive the magazine with u-he Beatzille by snail mail.

Only two months later you offer it free for everybody to download.

Why couldn't you offer subscribers to download the plug from the start, instead of having to wait for it to arrive in the mail :help:

@thecontrolcentre I had the same problem. I am logged in fine on the Android app finally but I can't access the browser one. I put in a support request. I will report back what I discover from them.

DJBuddhaBear wrote:@thecontrolcentre I had the same problem. I am logged in fine on the Android app finally but I can't access the browser one. I put in a support request. I will report back what I discover from them.
Thanks. I got an email with the link for Beatzille. The registration I did on the phone must have worked, but I can't use the app. It's slow and crashy on my Samsung phone.

Thanks for the synth uhe beatmagazin and studiodrive :tu:

Using Andriod App I had no problems to register and download.

Thank you U-He and Beat, nice Christmas gift

Return to “Instruments”