Galbanum Architecture Wavetable Usage

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
HALion 7

Another request for a compatibility grid. I ended up not buying any version during your latest sale, simply because I couldn't figure out which one I needed.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Daags wrote:
Shabdahbriah wrote:
hlrf wrote: btw, Do anyone still have the old wav2alchemy utility?
r-click: "save link as"
http://www.martineastwood.com/downloads/wav2alchemy.zip

did that...resulting zip file is 51 bytes ... ?
Just checked... yes. (and it's corrupt). sorry, that was the link posted in a Camel thread, by the guy that made it.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Any news for Dune 2 compatibility?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:Any news for Dune 2 compatibility?
Yes please....still have them unused since a while.

??
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

.???...

(Maybe now that Legend is out, Synapse can give their Dune 2 wavetable editor the necessary effort to complete it.)

(Just checked the Synapse Forum and read:

"The wavetable editor is planned for Dune 3. This is a larger project so giving an ETA here is impossible, it's very unlikely to be out this year though. But of course we keep working on it, and we also have new stuff for Dune 2 planned.")

:(
바보

I want to get some of these into my Shapeshifter eurorack module. It uses 512 samples per wave instead of 2048 though. Are there some best practice type settings or methods for shortening the architecture waves to that length? I'll probably use SOX to do the job, it has a reasonably wide array of options for this kind of thing.

I'm sure I can figure something usable out but just thought I'd see if anyone else has some experience reducing the size of the waves and thoughts to share in that regard. :)

bftucker wrote:.???...

(Maybe now that Legend is out, Synapse can give their Dune 2 wavetable editor the necessary effort to complete it.)

"The wavetable editor is planned for Dune 3. This is a larger project so giving an ETA here is impossible, it's very unlikely to be out this year though. But of course we keep working on it, and we also have new stuff for Dune 2 planned.")

You are looking for a Wavetable editor for Dune 2?
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

PietW. wrote:
bftucker wrote:.???...

You are looking for a Wavetable editor for Dune 2?
Yes, some way to use Galbanum's waves in Dune 2. It seemed that their editor would convert the format.
Galbanum wrote:Re the questions, about Dune, I am told that the news Wavetable format will work in 2.x shortly. No special format will be required. :tu:
바보

Audioterm is perfekt for create Wavetables for Dune2

Dewdman42 wrote:good find. Its in the same place inside LogicXPro.app. However the demo wavetable didn't work for me in logic under WaveOsc. I can put them in a folder and the folder will appear in Alchemy, but not the actual wav. Other waveosc files appears to be *.raw, whatever that is.
In case somebody else comes here searching for info about “WaveOsc”, it’s a folder in the application itself. In MainStage, the full path is:

Code: Select all

/Applications/MainStage\ 3.app/Contents/Frameworks/MAAlchemy.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Libraries/WaveOsc 
There’s also:

Code: Select all

/Applications/MainStage\ 3.app/Contents/Frameworks/MAAlchemy.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Libraries/WaveLfo
Thanks to Logic Pro Help’s iam3ple for this hint!
https://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/view ... 5&t=130172

Turns out, there are some collections of waveforms already processed for Alchemy. One such set (known as “AKWF”) was released in the Public Domain by Sweden’s Adventure Kid. It contains 4300 waveforms.
http://www.adventurekid.se/akrt/wavefor ... waveforms/
The same waveforms are available as straight .wav files as well as in different formats appropriate for diverse apps (including Animoog on iOS).

Don’t know if these things will help with Galbanum wavetables, but the key insight about the folder location (from the aforelinked Logic Pro Help post) should help others, once they process their files into .raw format.

:)

Return to “Instruments”