Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals

Orion Sound Module: Free Rompler

SampleScience
KVRAF

3751 posts since 31 Oct, 2004, from Mtl, Canada

Postby SampleScience; Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:33 pm Re: Orion Sound Module: Free Rompler

michaelbrac wrote:it isnt exactly free , for download the plugin i must donate before. :?

Put 0 in the price field to get it for free. Just like free albums on Bandcamp. :wink:

Edit: I'm about to edit my website to make things clearer. I agree that it can be confusing.
Amram
KVRist

359 posts since 12 Jan, 2013, from A foolish shepherd = God

Postby Amram; Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:51 pm Re: Orion Sound Module: Free Rompler

SampleScience wrote:
Put 0 in the price field to get it for free. Just like free albums on Bandcamp. :wink:

Edit: I'm about to edit my website to make things clearer. I agree that it can be confusing.

i did so and its asking for my credit card details

edit:i tried again and i put more than one zero and it let me to go on.
SampleScience
KVRAF

Postby SampleScience; Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:49 pm Re: Orion Sound Module: Free Rompler

I'm looking for people to create demos of the SampleScience Player. If you're interested and compose on Windows 7 and up or between Mac OSX Snow Leopard and Sierra, contact me at samplesciencemtl (at) hotmail (dot) com . You'll get an advance copy of the SampleScience Player to play with.

As long as you compose music, I'm open to most genre except experimental/noise.

Thank you!
SampleScience
KVRAF

Postby SampleScience; Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:21 am Re: Orion Sound Module: Free Rompler

Good news: Maize Sampler has now both LP and HP filters, which means that the SampleScience Player will have both too. :party:
bigcat1969
KVRian

1255 posts since 30 Jul, 2013

Postby bigcat1969; Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:03 am Re: Orion Sound Module: Free Rompler

Since all I do is inadvertent noise / experimental when trying to do classical, I posted over on the super secret small developer / composer forum to see if some guys might be interested in doing the demos since they can do stuff other than noise / experimental!
SampleScience
KVRAF

Postby SampleScience; Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:46 am Re: Orion Sound Module: Free Rompler

bigcat1969 wrote:Since all I do is inadvertent noise / experimental when trying to do classical, I posted over on the super secret small developer / composer forum to see if some guys might be interested in doing the demos since they can do stuff other than noise / experimental!

Thank you! :tu: I didn't know you were making music. Personally I like experimental music and I collect this genre in physical form (cassette, LPs, CDs). It just doesn't fit with my plugin audience which is more into harmonious music.
DrMEM
KVRist

33 posts since 6 Aug, 2017

Postby DrMEM; Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:14 pm Re: Orion Sound Module: Free Rompler

SampleScience wrote:Ok, I've been back on track and I've made a teaser/preview page for the SampleScience Player that you can see here:

http://www.samplescience.ca/2017/10/samplescience-player.html

It'll give you an idea of what can be expected and why it takes so long to finish.

Cheers! :phones:

Looks great!

Will we be able to automate the A/D/S/R/etc controls in this version? The inability to automate them has always been one of my big frustrations with Orion and the romplers made by bigcat.
SampleScience
KVRAF

Postby SampleScience; Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:01 pm Re: Orion Sound Module: Free Rompler

DrMEM wrote:
SampleScience wrote:Ok, I've been back on track and I've made a teaser/preview page for the SampleScience Player that you can see here:

http://www.samplescience.ca/2017/10/samplescience-player.html

It'll give you an idea of what can be expected and why it takes so long to finish.

Cheers! :phones:

Looks great!

Will we be able to automate the A/D/S/R/etc controls in this version? The inability to automate them has always been one of my big frustrations with Orion and the romplers made by bigcat.

Unfortunately no. :(
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments