SPC ArcSyn

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alectrona for ArcSyn ArcSyn Arrows for ArcSyn

Really cool to see this updated. Being able to modulate the FX expands this a lot

effects automation :love:

thanks Steven! :hug:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

sfxsound3 wrote: ---
shroom81 wrote:Well damn none of my presets from version 1 work :cry:

I always save as .fxp using win 7x64
Re-save them with version one in ArcSyn's own format.
Good idea, gonna test it out thanks :tu:

Was quite the chore but funnily enough it worked, even though it's fxp files too :o :clap:
"People are stupid" Gegard Mousasi.

What a great synth! I bought it on sale and now I almost feel guilty for having paid that little money for it! Thanks Steven :tu:

I also purchased ArcSyn in the sale.
A very fun Synth.

GUI is too big I cannot see the bottom..

Is it me, or is the UI terribly slow on the latest build? Tested it in multiple DAW's (fl studio, studio one, ableton)..x64

Had the strangest bug with 2.0. The mod matrix targets for osc freq would randomise every time I opened a project. Had to re-open the patch every time. This is in Reason, could it be that the FBX-preset format is messing with the parameters?

fceramic wrote:Had the strangest bug with 2.0. The mod matrix targets for osc freq would randomise every time I opened a project. Had to re-open the patch every time. This is in Reason, could it be that the FBX-preset format is messing with the parameters?
I have the same issue. This version before the latest was way more stable for me. In terms of speed (UI) and that mod/parameter bug wasn't there.....

fceramic wrote:Had the strangest bug with 2.0. The mod matrix targets for osc freq would randomise every time I opened a project. Had to re-open the patch every time. This is in Reason, could it be that the FBX-preset format is messing with the parameters?
Have same problem in Ableton Live, open a project and it just sounds completely different, but does seem to fix when re-opened.

Hopefully that'll be sorted in the next update.

any way to get a previous version?

Latest version has a bug for me too, Ableton Live 9 on mac Sierra.
The sound doesn’t recall correctly, the preset name is right but the sound isn’t. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

I have no idea who Simmo75 is but he definitely has a personal vendetta against certain developers. Please do not take his views or opinions in any way as impartial or balanced. Every single post he has made is a negative review or gripe about certain developers or their products. Rival developer perhaps? Seems that way.

thesampleguru wrote:I have no idea who Simmo75 is but he definitely has a personal vendetta against certain developers. Please do not take his views or opinions in any way as impartial or balanced. Every single post he has made is a negative review or gripe about certain developers or their products. Rival developer perhaps? Seems that way.
Can someone get this idiot banned please?
She’s just posting this about me randomly every where. WIERDO...

thesampleguru wrote:I have no idea who Simmo75 is but he definitely has a personal vendetta against certain developers. Please do not take his views or opinions in any way as impartial or balanced. Every single post he has made is a negative review or gripe about certain developers or their products. Rival developer perhaps? Seems that way.
Simmo75 seems to be stating the exact same bug detailed by several other users, myself included, noted upthread. Not totally sure how that constitutes a personal vendetta, just a bug report.

I personally love Arcsyn and have created way more patches for it that I have most other synths i own, I'd just like them to be recalled correctly and have the developer fix the bug that wasn't present until this latest update.

Return to “Instruments”