SPC ArcSyn

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alectrona for ArcSyn ArcSyn Arrows for ArcSyn

simmo75 wrote:
thesampleguru wrote:I have no idea who Simmo75 is but he definitely has a personal vendetta against certain developers. Please do not take his views or opinions in any way as impartial or balanced. Every single post he has made is a negative review or gripe about certain developers or their products. Rival developer perhaps? Seems that way.
Can someone get this idiot banned please?
She’s just posting this about me randomly every where. WIERDO...
Uh, yeah, I was hoping that this new post would reveal something "new and upcoming!" with ArcSyn. However, in looking back at the recent exchange and history between you two, I have found this mildly entertaining, especially the "It's you again..." (emphasis added) - right out of a B movie. Can you imagine if every developer responded to criticism like thesampleguru? Of course, I don't want to incur her wrath, as well...shhhh...

fceramic wrote:Had the strangest bug with 2.0. The mod matrix targets for osc freq would randomise every time I opened a project. Had to re-open the patch every time. This is in Reason, could it be that the FBX-preset format is messing with the parameters?
Is the developer aware of this issue? Anybody got an answer from the dev?

Thank you!
CU
VK

indeed version 2 is a little buggy, but i love using arcsyn as fx out. really cool feature he added.

just need to fix the niggles as the brits would say
Ableton Live 10, Korg Monologue. Various vst's and effects

Is the developer checking this thread, been having a similar issue with needing to reload patches as they've just been going rather haywire whenever old projects are loaded. Three months since v2 and nothing done or is this being worked on as we speak?

Not sure he is pretty active over here but I always'v got an answer when contacting him <support@spcplugins.com>.
Last edited by nordickvr on Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

there is a fix on his website. Just download the presets and replace them with the fixed ones.
The Real Marcos presets were causing the issues with parameter changes in version 2

street spirit wrote:there is a fix on his website. Just download the presets and replace them with the fixed ones.
The Real Marcos presets were causing the issues with parameter changes in version 2
Couldn't see any mention of this on the SPC site or Twitter account, is there another site we should be checking?

email him thats what i did

shonky wrote:Is the developer checking this thread, been having a similar issue with needing to reload patches as they've just been going rather haywire whenever old projects are loaded. Three months since v2 and nothing done or is this being worked on as we speak?
Version 2.1 on the site fixes this :)
https://www.spcplugins.com/arcsyn

I was thinking today that ArcSyn sure could use a lot more wavetables and a way to import your own.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

zerocrossing wrote:I was thinking today that ArcSyn sure could use a lot more wavetables and a way to import your own.
That would be nice, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the seemingly endless tones/sounds one can achieve via the shape and different filters/drive options.

Blank.
Last edited by Dasheesh on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WOW super late to this party! What a total gem. Thanks KVR!

New video about ArcSyn from Sami from Aiyn-Zahev-Sounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT06uwYTU1w

Some of those sounds remind me of my Kawai K1. :)

Return to “Instruments”