2ndsenseaudio released Wiggle Synthesizer Plugin PC/MAC

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
WIGGLE

hollo wrote:Worked on some presets for the new Wiggle.
In this short piece you can hear 9 single patch from them (with some overlapping).
These presets are made with the intent to represent the softer side of Wiggle.

I guess it will be available for everyone by the next update of the synth.

Cheers, :)
Joseph
https://soundcloud.com/hollosound/hollo9wigglepresets
Wiggle v1.1.3 is out now with 100 new factory presets, including these :tu:

Hello fellow Wiggle users!

Does anybody know how to get Wiggle to hold the sound 'infinitely' when using Sustain Pedal/CC64?

When I use Sustain Pedal every time the sound fades out after about 10 seconds ... :-?

Help is appreciated! :)

Released my sound library for Wiggle the other day.

https://soundcloud.com/steven-wagenheim ... for-wiggle

zxant wrote: 
Hello fellow Wiggle users!

Does anybody know how to get Wiggle to hold the sound 'infinitely' when using Sustain Pedal/CC64?

When I use Sustain Pedal every time the sound fades out after about 10 seconds ... :-?

Help is appreciated! :)

No-one who knows anything about this? .:( :help:

:help:

The CPU on this thing!!! I thought I had it figured out--just change the quality and polyphony/unison when necessary, BUT -- now I get patches that create absurd CPU over-runs ONLY when the patch is quiet. Super weird and reminds me of the "de-normal" problem people had in the 90's with audio processing. It's maddening... I've written the developer. There is huge potential here in the sound. Rich digital awesome. Fingers crossed that 2nd Sense can figure this out.

Wiggle Oscillators Walkthrough :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P12tQ_PVsdk
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

andrewbrewer wrote:The CPU on this thing!!! I thought I had it figured out--just change the quality and polyphony/unison when necessary, BUT -- now I get patches that create absurd CPU over-runs ONLY when the patch is quiet. Super weird and reminds me of the "de-normal" problem people had in the 90's with audio processing. It's maddening... I've written the developer. There is huge potential here in the sound. Rich digital awesome. Fingers crossed that 2nd Sense can figure this out.
yeah, crazy amount of CPU usage at idle is pretty disappointing. hopefully something can be done about this. i was pretty impressed by the synth overall and ready to buy, but this scared me off it for now.

Is there any Black Friday special on this?
Fernando (FMR)

Yes, 30% off. It is in KVR News section.

jbuonacc wrote:yeah, crazy amount of CPU usage at idle is pretty disappointing. hopefully something can be done about this. i was pretty impressed by the synth overall and ready to buy, but this scared me off it for now.
i just happened to update a bunch of my NI software tonight, and loaded this up in the 64-bit version of Maschine standalone. to my surprise, i found that CPU usage was quite efficient/normal, with none of the "idle spikes" that i was experiencing in 32-bit Ableton Live 9.

so, it's either an issue with Ableton, or 32-bit, or something else. i'll try to test more to see what's up, but i'll be gone for the next few days.

anyone know how long the 30% off sale will last? thinking of buying it now that i realized i might be able to get around the CPU problems.

EDIT: looks like the sale will run until Tuesday the 29th (??).

jbuonacc wrote:i just happened to update a bunch of my NI software tonight, and loaded this up in the 64-bit version of Maschine standalone. to my surprise, i found that CPU usage was quite efficient/normal, with none of the "idle spikes" that i was experiencing in 32-bit Ableton Live 9.

so, it's either an issue with Ableton, or 32-bit, or something else. i'll try to test more to see what's up, but i'll be gone for the next few days....
I'm so glad you tried this. The problem is ableton! I'm using 64 bit.

If I open maschine 2 as a vst in ableton, and open wiggle as a vst inside maschine (!) I don't get CPU spikes! Ableton! Ugh, and I love ableton. But I dont want to make maschine/vst sandwiches I mean come on :shock:

Downloaded the demo, like the sound, the price and the potential but I use Ableton and I'm getting 238% CPU while the synth is idle. I'm using an AMD Quadcore

Been getting this with quite a lot of plugs in Ableton, even those that others report use few CPU resources in other DAWs. Checked the Ableton forums but although CPU issues seem widely reported, no solutions seem to be forthcoming. Unless I can find a way to avoid these spikes, I'm gonna have to pass on this.

shonky wrote:Downloaded the demo, like the sound, the price and the potential but I use Ableton and I'm getting 238% CPU while the synth is idle. I'm using an AMD Quadcore

Been getting this with quite a lot of plugs in Ableton, even those that others report use few CPU resources in other DAWs. Checked the Ableton forums but although CPU issues seem widely reported, no solutions seem to be forthcoming. Unless I can find a way to avoid these spikes, I'm gonna have to pass on this.
I can't understand. Ableton is registering a long history of drwawbacks with plug-ins along the years, yet its user base seems to remain faithful. Other developers would have been crucified in the arena by now.

Anyway, I picked the special Black Friday with the additional discount in Audiodeluxe. A real bargain.
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”