Phonec 2 has been released! (Updated to v2.4)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Phonec The Sound Experience Soundbank

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

exmatproton wrote:Filter Saturation Driver
Great update! The Saturation alone makes the synth sounds greater, it's the most used parameter by now.
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova, MS-20m, Wavedrums

egbert101 wrote:New features and new price tag of $69 (+$10). :hihi: Worth it? Probably, but budget buyers like me are less likely to dip into Phonec 2 in future, unless there is a sale.
Oh its worth it. Such a great and unique synth. :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:I'd like to be able to automate the Pitchwheel too. It's the only automation I miss on Dubtron and Dubtron2 and Phonec, don't know why it's not possible.
Adding this to my feature request list...
No sign of this feature in the update mail. Will it be possible to automate the pitch wheel or is it still impissible ?

Definitely possible with Logic X.

Nice update to a great synth.

Here’s a feature request: duophonic mode. I bet it could get some great oddity type distorted tones with duophonic and all the osc cross mod functions.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Nice update to a great synth.

Here’s a feature request: duophonic mode. I bet it could get some great oddity type distorted tones with duophonic and all the osc cross mod functions.
That would be cool indeed.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Endor-8o8 wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:I'd like to be able to automate the Pitchwheel too. It's the only automation I miss on Dubtron and Dubtron2 and Phonec, don't know why it's not possible.
No sign of this feature in the update mail. Will it be possible to automate the pitch wheel or is it still impissible ?
I did look into this using Ableton and had no problems recording pitch wheel automation. Sorry I forgot to report back. What host are you using where you're not able to do this?

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Nice update to a great synth.

This could be a possibility for Phonec 3.

Endor-8o8 wrote:
I did look into this using Ableton and had no problems recording pitch wheel automation. Sorry I forgot to report back. What host are you using where you're not able to do this?
I'd like to draw automation in the automation lane in Live 9 but it seems not possible. Same with Dubtron2, seems impossible to automate pitchwheel via automation lane.

Endor-8o8 wrote:
Endor-8o8 wrote:
I'd like to draw automation in the automation lane in Live 9 but it seems not possible. Same with Dubtron2, seems impossible to automate pitchwheel via automation lane.
If you want to draw it manually, here's how to do it:

Create a clip.
Open it up and go into the bottom left corner to click the little E (Envelopes).
Now to the right, an Envelopes box will appear.
Click on the first dropdown and select 'MIDI Ctrl'.
Then in the dropdown below that, select 'Pitch Bend'.
You can now draw the automation manually.
If you record it with a controller, the automation will appear here as well.

I just wanted to point out an improvement made to Phonec's internal patchbank that might get overlooked. The Modwheel has been linked to the Aftertouch parameters for each preset. So what this means is that each preset has the Modwheel set up to control specific parameters at various levels. These parameters can be adjusted on the Aftertouch Panel. Give it a try, just play with the modwheel and it'll do cool things. In some cases it can change the sound dramatically.

Do you just download the demo version? I didn't get any email mentioning the upgrade I just saw it here.

Ta'.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Robmobius wrote:Do you just download the demo version? I didn't get any email mentioning the upgrade I just saw it here.

Ta'.
Just sent you a PM

Return to “Instruments”