Big Problem with Sylenth1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I use Sylenth1 in FL-Studio12 32-bit. I use the latest version of Sylenth1 (think its called v3). Are you using FL-Studio 32-bit or 64-bit? And how about sylenth? Make sure you don't try to run Sylenth1 in bridged mode (meaning FLS 32bit with Sylenth 64bit or vice versa). FL-Studio bridge is famous for being bad.
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Is the VU Meter lighting up when you hit a note? Can't imagine why it would if you aren't getting sound, but i'm just curious.

ATN69 wrote:I use Sylenth1 in FL-Studio12 32-bit. I use the latest version of Sylenth1 (think its called v3). Are you using FL-Studio 32-bit or 64-bit? And how about sylenth? Make sure you don't try to run Sylenth1 in bridged mode (meaning FLS 32bit with Sylenth 64bit or vice versa). FL-Studio bridge is famous for being bad.
I use both of them in 64-bits. But the thing that is strange is that the problem starts one random day, because I didn´t do nothing different than many other days that I load a Sylenth1. One day was working, and the next day was giving me this problem.

Ridan wrote:Is the VU Meter lighting up when you hit a note? Can't imagine why it would if you aren't getting sound, but i'm just curious.
What is the VU Meter? I am spanish and I don´t know what is the meaning.

VIDBAT wrote:
fmr wrote:
VIDBAT wrote:
chk071 wrote:Does FL Studio have a VST blacklist?
I never saw it, so I think no.
OK, just out of curiosity, are you using v3 or still at v2? Because if you are using v2, installing the new version may solve your problem. Anyway, did you try uninstall Sylenth, and completely clean the registry of any trace of it?
I am usinf v3, and I try to delete Sylenth1 manually (with the unistall), then deleting all the folders that have relation with Sylenth, and finally in Regedit. But when I install Sylenth1 again with the License, it continue crashing.

Manually, or with the Uninstall OS routine? Now you confused me. Anyway, as I said, try to uninstall it and install v2. Maybe that helps somehow clean your issue.

Another idea: Maybe your problem is related with the license. Try to download the demo version and install that one, to check.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote:
VIDBAT wrote:
fmr wrote:
VIDBAT wrote:
chk071 wrote:Does FL Studio have a VST blacklist?
I never saw it, so I think no.
OK, just out of curiosity, are you using v3 or still at v2? Because if you are using v2, installing the new version may solve your problem. Anyway, did you try uninstall Sylenth, and completely clean the registry of any trace of it?
I am usinf v3, and I try to delete Sylenth1 manually (with the unistall), then deleting all the folders that have relation with Sylenth, and finally in Regedit. But when I install Sylenth1 again with the License, it continue crashing.

Manually, or with the Uninstall OS routine? Now you confused me. Anyway, as I said, try to uninstall it and install v2. Maybe that helps somehow clean your issue.

Another idea: Maybe your problem is related with the license. Try to download the demo version and install that one, to check.
I unistall first opening the unistall00.exe, and when it finished I delete folders with some relation with Sylenth1.

Putting a support ticket in with Lennar Digital would be more beneficial than posting here.

Did you bought Sylenth1 ?

I have a feeling this user might be using warez.

Elektronisch wrote:Did you bought Sylenth1 ?

Maybe he does, but 3-4 days ago when I used Lokomotiv and by pressing on presets menu my whole OS crashed even though I used it earlier without any problems. So, weird things/bugs can happen.

Elektronisch wrote:Did you bought Sylenth1 ?

Yes, I bought it. The problem is with my PC, because after of my problem I try to reinstall Sylenth1 with my bought license and then with other cracked licenses of YT (only to know if the problem is in my boguth license or not) and with the bought license and with the cracked versions I have the same problem.

tehlord wrote:Putting a support ticket in with Lennar Digital would be more beneficial than posting here.
But the problem is in something of my computer, not in the license of LennarDigital. They can´t help me because the problem is NOT in the license that I bought. The problem is in one of this options:
1. In FL Studio (I don´t think so)
2. In Sylenth1 configuration (Don´t think so too)
3. In a failure of my system (something strange that block Sylenth1) or in a failure in my Audio SoundCard.
4. In a trouble of the processing of Sylenth1 (I don´t know how it works)

VIDBAT wrote:
tehlord wrote:Putting a support ticket in with Lennar Digital would be more beneficial than posting here.
But the problem is in something of my computer, not in the license of LennarDigital. They can´t help me because the problem is NOT in the license that I bought.
How would you know? And even if that was the case, Lennardigitial should still be the first to adress, when having a problem with their plugin. Even when your computer caught fire, and you lost all your licenses, they are the first one you should adress when trying to recover your license.

chk071 wrote:
VIDBAT wrote:
But the problem is in something of my computer, not in the license of LennarDigital. They can´t help me because the problem is NOT in the license that I bought.
How would you know? And even if that was the case, Lennardigitial should still be the first to adress, when having a problem with their plugin. Even when your computer caught fire, and you lost all your licenses, they are the first one you should adress when trying to recover your license.
The probem is NOT in the plugin because I tried another licenses different that the license that I bought, and the others doesn´t work because of the problem. So the problem is obviously not in Sylenth1, it´s in my computer. The problem has relation with any type of register of this plugin, but doesn´t have a direct relation.

Do other plugins work fine though? If it's only Sylenth1, you still should ask Lennardigital support. Unless you believe that the shop you got your computer from can help you with this kind of problem. If your license is legit, you have nothing to lose anyway.

chk071 wrote:Do other plugins work fine though? If it's only Sylenth1, you still should ask Lennardigital support. Unless you believe that the shop you got your computer from can help you with this kind of problem. If your license is legit, you have nothing to lose anyway.
I will do it, but I want to know if someone knows something about this problem. They might need about 4 weeks to start to resolve the problem, and I can´t lose these time. I am a producer and I need that time, if I don´t find the solution in less than a month, some collabprations that I have started will be in full rigths to the other producer and I will lose my rights.

Return to “Instruments”