Xhun Audio LittleOne : version 4.x Released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
LittleOne

xhunaudio wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:28 am Hi,

ok, the bug with the Factory Preset "LEAD - Filter Self Oscillation" has just been isolated and corrected.

The Factory Library has been updated accordingly.

Please indicate what we must do with regards to the above.

Thanks a lot! All good! 8)

- ga

zeph wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:18 am Please indicate what we must do with regards to the above.
Hi,

simply replace the factory library files with the ones provided in the updated package.
bruno @ Xhun Audio || www.xhun-audio.com || Twitter || Instagram

xhunaudio wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:34 pm
zeph wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:18 am Please indicate what we must do with regards to the above.
Hi,

simply replace the factory library files with the ones provided in the updated package.
Thanks. All good now. :) :) :)

I see there is a BF sale going on. As much as I would like to get the upgrade, the fact that the aliasing hasn't been fixed is a big turn off for me. I have put it into DDMF Metaplugin and oversampling does a LOT to make it usable. Even if you use some of the bass presets and hit C4, the oversampled sound will be much more focussed and free of phase problems, not to mention leads where it is much more obvious. Unfortunately the realtime OS quickly adds more CPU cycles, but luckily there is an offline option.

Is there going to be any improvements regarding the aliasing?
It's easy if you know how

Jopmanajop wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:13 am At least you should try to fix the presets skipping, even if it's too dangerous to mess with the framework. Because with this issue the "reminders" of additional presets don't make much sense, people will be using arrows to switch them, but knowing that some presets will be skipped they won't be tempted to buy these presets and use them. And yes, they will be using VST3, because there is a choice. Some preset browser would be nice actually
Yes this is annoying and it should be fixed asap. It makes preset browsing a mess (I thought this would be be fixed with the latest version). VST3 and VST2 versions are affected.
Furthermore when I click on the drop down there is no indication which preset folder/preset is selected currently. This should be mandatory.
Thx
Cubase Pro 12 - WIN10 - Soniccore XITE-1

muswellhillbilly wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:23 pm Furthermore when I click on the drop down there is no indication which preset folder/preset is selected currently. This should be mandatory.
I second this.

i can't change any preset, where is the option to remove the preset bar
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

bite_me wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 8:30 pm
KVR Post from 2017:
3) Modwheel doesn´t work by MIDI
Neither in V3 nor in V4 Modwheel is controllable via a real modwheel.
Why is that?
V4 demoversion is buggy in polyphonic mode. It cannot play proper chords. Only every 2. attempt.
GUI is too big or too small. I like LittleOnes sound - no offense - it could be MUCH better.
The average bored guy

Hi,

1-
the VST3 standard does not include MIDI CC#s, so if you want to control a parameter you simply have to link that parameter to your hardware controller via the Host. Instead, the VST2 standard does include MIDI, so everything comes pre-mapped.

2-
that is a demo limitation. It is also reported in (the bottom of) the GUI : voice #4 is disabled

Hi Bruno,
thanks for responding so quickly! :tu:
So I will swap vst3 with vst2 and might update.
Grazie mille :)
The average bored guy

Is the aliasing going to be fixed?
It's easy if you know how

There is no aliasing problem to be fixed in LittleOne.

If you want even better results, you can go with a higher sampling rate. LittleOne uses internal oversampling too. In any case (internal and/or external oversampling/sampling rate), you can't avoid a CPU hit (and it makes perfect sense).

Hi! Is there a possibillity to change the preset selection behaviour? I'm on WIN10 Cubase Pro11 and stepping through presets is still a mess. Often every second preset is skipped and in the dropdown menue the selected preset is not indicated. That's really hard to work with presets (and I have all the packages as well).
After loading a project the preset name gets lost too. So no idea which preset is selected...
(VST2 and VST3 versions affected).
Thanks
Cubase Pro 12 - WIN10 - Soniccore XITE-1

muswellhillbilly wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:00 am Hi! Is there a possibillity to change the preset selection behaviour? I'm on WIN10 Cubase Pro11 and stepping through presets is still a mess. Often every second preset is skipped and in the dropdown menue the selected preset is not indicated. That's really hard to work with presets (and I have all the packages as well).
After loading a project the preset name gets lost too. So no idea which preset is selected...
(VST2 and VST3 versions affected).
Thanks
+1

I mentioned this to him a couple of years ago now, but for some reason he doesn't seem to agree that it's important. I'm still on the previous version and won't upgrade until this is fixed. Obviously it still isn't.

Might I add that because of the preset browsing problems highlighted here I've not even opened it for ages, which is a shame because it sounds great.

Return to “Instruments”