SynthMaster v2.9.8 released with 50 new cinematic presets by DeJaVu Sound

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster 2

Hi,

the labels of the "voices" section are disappearing after you selected wavetable-mode. Also the cpu usage seems to be pretty high for osc-based unison..

Hi guys,

I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem. I have tried several times to extract the ZIP file with the 2.9.6 installer but it gives a CRC error just at the end of the extraction. Tried unzipping with the Windows tool (just opening and copying) and with 7zip. Downloaded several times but it does not look like the download got corrupted in the process. What could be happening here?

Jorgeelalto wrote:Hi guys,

I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem. I have tried several times to extract the ZIP file with the 2.9.6 installer but it gives a CRC error just at the end of the extraction. Tried unzipping with the Windows tool (just opening and copying) and with 7zip. Downloaded several times but it does not look like the download got corrupted in the process. What could be happening here?
Same annoying CRC errors here, the full versions of both Synthmaster 2.9.5 and 2.9.6 for Windows can't be extracted, not by the Explorer in Windows 10 64-bit and not by WinRAR v5.50. The update versions extract fine. What's the advantage of packing a single 308 MB exe file into a 308 MB zip file?

Edit: After 8-10 downloads i finally succeeded in getting an error free version of the full Windows version of Synthmaster 2.9.6. Hurray! :party:

Himalama wrote:
Jorgeelalto wrote:Hi guys,

Same annoying CRC errors here, the full versions of both Synthmaster 2.9.5 and 2.9.6 for Windows can't be extracted, not by the Explorer in Windows 10 64-bit and not by WinRAR v5.50. The update versions extract fine. What's the advantage of packing a single 308 MB exe file into a 308 MB zip file?

Edit: After 8-10 downloads i finally succeeded in getting an error free version of the full Windows version of Synthmaster 2.9.6. Hurray! :party:
Just wanted to drop same feedback, I tried to unzip the update ...
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Thanks guys, good to know. I will try to get the previous version + the update.

I had same problem. The only solution was to download the full setup with proxy.

I downloaded the 2.9.6 update in January and had no troubles, it unzips fine with Windows 10 or the latest 7-Zip.

Here are the zip file details, including the hashes from HashMyFiles:
synthmaster29windows64update.zip Modified Time: 1/13/2018 2:41:05 PM Size: 124,154,808

MD5: f045cfd2223db97dc7340853a561f4d3
SHA1: 75fad66f827bee63616e78f0626fa7b107b7000d
CRC32: 78a1d8f5
SHA256: 9270f94d33b97cae4d50fbc46b01f0ce9f773e4fb0aca77e849246bd0bcc8eb7
Windows 10 and too many plugins

I'm getting a different hash from the update I downloaded today. Anyway, tried installing that, the extraction from the ZIP is correct but then when it's actually installing, it gives an error and says that it has some corrupted files.

Still, thanks for your help. Will try with whatever the next version of SM is (I suppose 3.0), I'm not using SM in any project now so it's good. And The 2.8 works for me.

If the hash is different in the latest download, then something has changed or been corrupted in the file. Probably wait for KV331 to check in here. Maybe they need to refresh the download file on the server.
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Double post. Sorry
Last edited by W23 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

How are you all dealing with your serial numbers that you need to download every update? I was about to download another revision for SM, and SM-1, and as soon as I click on the download link, I get a request for my serial number. Now, I gotta go find my vendor (pretty sure it's JrrShop), and copy and paste the original serial number supplied. I know it sounds like whining but. I'm kind of a "set and forget" sort of guy. You get used to supplying a serial number ONCE, and not worrying about it when it comes time for the next revision. I keep thinking there has to be an easier way. Maybe I'll just save them in a textedit document.

I just told Chrome to "remember this password" or whatever the first time I entered the serial on the Synthmaster site. Now it autofills every time I need it.

I use Safari on my Mac but, I'll attempt something similar. Thanks!

W23 wrote:How are you all dealing with your serial numbers that you need to download every update? I was about to download another revision for SM, and SM-1, and as soon as I click on the download link, I get a request for my serial number. Now, I gotta go find my vendor (pretty sure it's JrrShop), and copy and paste the original serial number supplied. I know it sounds like whining but. I'm kind of a "set and forget" sort of guy. You get used to supplying a serial number ONCE, and not worrying about it when it comes time for the next revision. I keep thinking there has to be an easier way. Maybe I'll just save them in a textedit document.
If you right click somewhere on the "empy spaces" of the the GUI, there's a way to "check for updates", and if they are available it should send you to the website via a personalized URL which gets you to the download page with the fields (email + serial number) already inserted

Oh, that is good! Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”